So I was cleaning my garage...

hungrymonkey

White by Birth, Trash By Choice
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
Oregon.
well I found my 67 buried under some junk. I think its time to get it back on the road. Oddly enough I have everything I need to fix it. Minus some front brake lines and seats.

I also found 1 302 awaiting assembly, 1 351w short block, and 2 bare block 351C needing to be rebuilt.

So look for me to be trolling through the classics again when I break stuff. :D

• Sponsors (?)

This was at my last house, mind you it was a single car garage (barely) and all the junky I had in there filled a double car garage. But I have actually cleaned it up to where I can work on my car. I just need to get my 73 to my house so I can get cracking on that.

motivator6e4122b6a7be2b950ff3999312.jpg

Attachments

• motivator6e4122b6a7be2b950ff3999312.jpg
    motivator6e4122b6a7be2b950ff3999312.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 97
The car I call "Dolores", went from cherry to crap, after Hurricane Opal in 95. Dolores for the Dollars I spend on ths Stang & after my mother "Hurricane Dolores". SWMBO agrees both deserve the names.
Post Opal, I was soo disillusioned & bummed(I felt, like the kid in high school, who's GF had done him wrong, and he never wanted to talk to her again), when we bought the house I just stuffed the remaining shell of the stang in the garrage. Dolores, did duty as a storage shelf of the junk, I threw into the garrage. It took SWMBO, seven years to decide on garrage reclamiation, & demand some thing be done.
By this time I had added to the parts collection an AOD & 92 HO, discovering the then new site fordfuelinjection.com, added the bits to make me ready to attack the Stangs new incarnation. So I guess the kid eventually got the girl he wanted. Hehheh

Fr%20oblq%202.jpg

Yeah, the last time I popped the hood on the Coog, I found a Black Widow "nursery" between the A/C condenser and the rad; and another one (big sucker, too!) wrapped around the D/S hood hinge. Opening the hood tore up the second one a bit; bunch of unhappy "widowed mothers" getting nailed with a can of brake cleaner as they looked to be advancing on me!

EDIT: Sorry, HM; I just wasn't interested in lighting any "WD40 fires" on what's left of the paint! That, and there was a half-can of "Brake-Kleen" right nearby, leftover from getting new binders on the Ram 1500 last month... :p

:D

From all the chemicals in my workshop, the critters that ain't dead have mutated, and I'm sorry but I don't argue with a fly that can pick up the twelve pound sledge!:eek:

Now if I can just teach him to clean up the rest of the crap..........:shrug:

To heck w/ cleaning up. Does he happen to have opposing thumbs now? He could be a big help w/ some of the DIY projects!