So... I went INSANE with the camera today! NEW PICS!

super302 said:
:nice:

whats that can of beef stew doing in the back seet???

beef.jpg

:rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :lol:

• Sponsors (?)

donjohn said:
nice licence plate :)

i'm liking the white, a great deviation from the tan/black/black and black/black/black. i bet the wheels gave u a little to get in the picture taking mood

The licence plate LOL, i keep forgetting about that. that's a gift from the gf, what a sweet woman, she knows what i like.

well, it would seem sir, you know me better than i thought. the rims were actually the ONLY real reason i started takin pics. I have some when i first got them on, but i hated the pictures with a passion! and cuz today was the first beautiful day outside, i had to take advantage.
I was thinkin on changing the white leather to tiger print :D

donjohn said:
rawr

i just cleaned my car tonight for the first time tonight since the new wheels so i gotta take some clean pics.. just had too much school

LOL
i'm so photoshopping that when I have time.
siegfried and roy - eat your heart out.

see!! school man.
that's what i'm saying. I have two friggin essays due by friday... and this was my only chance.
i needed this sanity break though, i'll pay dearly for it, but i don't care
I'm gonna get :owned:

BlackVert said:
it folds in thirds.

are you for real?
pft, done!
that's all i needed to hear.
the stock one is a total PITA anyway for storage.
it barely fits in the trunk, and that's with nothing else in there.
Plus the flaps still bend :nonono:

donjohn said:
exactly. i've been fallen behind a lil. i just have to read a few physics and engineering chapters :rolleyes:

I blame schooling.
I don't know what my problem is, but my motivation to get this stuff done just isn't there. I honestly couldn't care less about these projects, but at the same time I know I have to get them done.
When do you finish?

Caldwell said:
are you for real?
pft, done!
that's all i needed to hear.
the stock one is a total PITA anyway for storage.
it barely fits in the trunk, and that's with nothing else in there.
Plus the flaps still bend :nonono:
yep, the stock 2001 cover folds in thirds. POS. go figure.
I blame schooling.
I don't know what my problem is, but my motivation to get this stuff done just isn't there. I honestly couldn't care less about these projects, but at the same time I know I have to get them done.
When do you finish?
i blame my wife "honey-do list" and the kids schools. algebra, latin, social studies, science, ... that and carting them around everywhere.

my son is in 8th grade, my daughter is in 6th ... yep, i'm an old fart, 45 this year

BlackVert said:
i blame my wife "honey-do list" and the kids schools. algebra, latin, social studies, science, ... that and carting them around everywhere.

my son is in 8th grade, my daughter is in 6th ... yep, i'm an old fart, 45 this year

Ah, the infamous to do list. I'm not even married and I get them! Figure that one out? I think somewhere along the line, I lost hand... and a lot of it.

It's the helping with the homework I couldn't handle. you're not that old at all. the gf's father just turned 60 and the bugger just bought a bimmer 328i, tryin to outdo me :D granted he's got more banked than i do, but still heh.

My brother's 17 and I cannot handle helping him with his math. english, no problem!
but those math questions, all a blur to me.

Caldwell said:
My brother's 17 and I cannot handle helping him with his math. english, no problem!
but those math questions, all a blur to me.

that's funny... my bro is 17 too and i have to explain physics to him. (i'm an electrical enginerd :D) english was not my forte in hs but i really liked it in college and kinda owned up the class

94gts said:
:hail2: the pimp car :hail2:

Hahhaha Yes! Now that's what I'm takin about. :D who says you need fuzzy dice and plush carpet on the ceiling to be a pimp?!

donjohn said:
i'm just sophomore in the spring quarter (last one)... 2 more years :)

ah, the countdown begins at 2 years? :)
I was doing the countdown around the same time actually.
I'M FREE!
omg, i feel so much more relaxed just thinking about it.

super302 said:

LOL, ruthless.
I'm not photoshopping that one.

donjohn said:
that's funny... my bro is 17 too and i have to explain physics to him. (i'm an electrical enginerd :D) english was not my forte in hs but i really liked it in college and kinda owned up the class

I think it all depends on what you're good at, like you said, physics?! pft good luck, i slept in that class more frequently...
Now, yeah english, history, or even french I can handle.

I used to be great in sociology...
then in university, things changed, and I stopped going to class. :cool:
Because I was "Joe Cool"
:rlaugh:

lemme get in on this ..hehe

i think i have found my new favorite interior...by far, very nice car dude, im so jealous that i got stuck w/ the black/ tan interior now that ive seen yours, i never even knew they made sn-95's w/ that combo....but i gotta say it must look the best on black, im a little partial myself, hehe(w/ the black on black 94...) as for me, i would have been out cleanin my car like crazy today, it was the first 70 degree day since last september for me, but once i got outta class(which was cancelled yay!) i was able to buff up under the hood a little after all that winter sledge built up on the engine compartment... just enough time before i had to meet for a new top estimate meeting (1,100 bucks yuck) now i just got done writing a doozy of a 5 page paper for my class, ugh,...umass is dishin it out hard lately, so i def feel your pain