So, Since my Ban From Stangnet I Got some New Toys.

• Sponsors (?)

Took the car to my Buddy's dad's company parking lot (HUGE empty Parking lot) and set up a Nice auto-cross track with cones.....The braking difference is amazing....and the Braided lined give so much better pedel feel and Brake control....i can get a perfect oversteer slide right before the apex.

actually a car that is balanced to allow understeer and oversteer is desired :)

when i did the cobra brake upgrade i loved it... still do but the other night i found out that i can lock up the fronts at 65mph :(

then again it could be that i have 47k miles on the brakes on teh rear of the car and just put 315/35 rubber on the back while i have 245/45 on teh front with the cobras haha...

and lift off oversteer IS a good thing... it thins out the people who cant drive :)

I can't see the pics but respect handling improvements. But I did fail to remember you have a non-pi stang. I would at least have to do the PI stuff along with the handling mods.

One day I'll have another stang, and all the Maximum Motorsports stuff my credit card will allow.

Thanks for the daytime pics, that will rebuke any naysayers who think your car only looks good at night. Brakes + Wheels + paint = :nice:

Anytime man, I am glad youu think it looks good in the day. I am gonna take some full daytime pics soon but need to find the right empty area. at night i can go anywhere and dont have to worry about cars or people being in the way of my pics....Thats why i am really like taking night pics. Thanks again for the Compliments.

The brakes and wheels look great Handz. If it were anyone else but you, we'd be all for it. But because it is you, we're required to bust your balls about it. :)

Yeah, i know. It sucks thats only a few people like me choose handling over power :nonono:

Cobra brakes + no ABS = lockup machine. I lockup all four with ABS disabled without even trying, eg. braking when letting off throttle prior to apex = slidey slide.

Just means you need better tires! :)

When i had my stock goodyears, i could cycle the ABS if i got on my 13" brakes a little too hard suddenly.

After ditching the stock rubber for some bridgestone potenza S-03's, i have yet to have the ABS kick in during hard braking.

Another unrelated issue is that now with the 13" fronts and puny 10.5 rears, you have a LOT of bias towards the front and will nose-dive during braking. The M-2300-M kit will help this out, but you gotta pull the axles to install. At least it's cheap at $175 for 11.65" rear brakes

The rear grip package,and c/o package are are in my near future. I didnt do any power mods for 5 years, just suspenison(3- completlye different setups have been on this car(From race to street now going back to race)

Roll Cage, Rear battery, and Blower come after that.