So you want a short throw shifter....

• Sponsors (?)

Well said madmike...I didn't realize shifters are such a touchy subject here lol.Guess everyone has there preference.Throw it in the trash...now thats a classic :baby:
Not a touchy subject at all, you have your opinion, I have mine. The main thing is, if you like the B&M good for you and disregard my comment. It would be interesting to get your take on it after trying the MGW tho. Just sayin:shrug:

Naww, I wasn't making any comment as to whether it was a good or bad shifter,...But,..if you were gonna throw it away, I'd rather you throw it away where I can compare it to the Summit piece that is currently my oar.

Not a touchy subject. It’s just when you make statements like “hands down, the best” and “superior piece” and have nothing more to back it than your own opinion….of which you can’t even seem to really explain, don’t be surprised if we’re not all out ripping the shifters out of our cars right now and trashing them to install the B&M.

Personally…I love my Steeda Tri-Ax. Can’t definitively say it’s any better or worse than any of the other aftermarket offerings on the market, but it’s a night and day difference over the stock stick. :nice:

I've been itching to try an mgw on my tko 600. I had a steeda tri-ax on my last T5 and did not like it. The shifter in my civic work car worked better. I think it's odd since so many people rave about steeda..I guess the level of quality is relative to the individual.

I've been itching to try an mgw on my tko 600. I had a steeda tri-ax on my last T5 and did not like it. The shifter in my civic work car worked better. I think it's odd since so many people rave about steeda..I guess the level of quality is relative to the individual.
and whats that supposed to mean? I've tried almost every shifter on the market, and I still prefer my Steeda piece. Trying to imply that I don't know anything?

Not a touchy subject. It’s just when you make statements like “hands down, the best” and “superior piece” and have nothing more to back it than your own opinion….of which you can’t even seem to really explain, don’t be surprised if we’re not all out ripping the shifters out of our cars right now and trashing them to install the B&M.

Personally…I love my Steeda Tri-Ax. Can’t definitively say it’s any better or worse than any of the other aftermarket offerings on the market, but it’s a night and day difference over the stock stick. :nice:
Your wrong on my quote...never said best ever..what i DID say was comparing it to the three i mentioned in which i HAD on other stangs I've owned, it was better.Quote I have nothing to back it then own opnion? Did you ask me to explain?..Why is this now a pissing match.Wow..I digress.The B&M is a real nice piece so is the TRI-AX.Personal preference takes this debate...Lmao

and whats that supposed to mean? I've tried almost every shifter on the market, and I still prefer my Steeda piece. Trying to imply that I don't know anything?

Seriously?:O_o:

No, not at all. I'm saying that I think it's a matter of taste or preference, not rock solid conrete this is better than that. Sheez. Pull the stick out.

What does "why is it so much better" mean to you, OP? People who don't slaver at the altar of popularity want to know...why is it so much better? Use actual words.

Your wrong on my quote...never said best ever..what i DID say was comparing it to the three i mentioned in which i HAD on other stangs I've owned, it was better.Quote I have nothing to back it then own opnion? Did you ask me to explain?..Why is this now a pissing match.Wow..I digress.The B&M is a real nice piece so is the TRI-AX.Personal preference takes this debate...Lmao
Dude, you should take something for those menstrual craps you're having. Chill out! I think the touchy one here is you? You were asked what made you think the B&M was so much better than the others and you answered with a
non-descriptive, blanketed statement. If you don't want to, or can't explain your reasoning for feeling the way you do, then don't. :shrug:

Dude, you should take something for those menstrual craps you're having. Chill out! I think the touchy one here is you? You were asked what made you think the B&M was so much better than the others and you answered with a
non-descriptive, blanketed statement. If you don't want to, or can't explain your reasoning for feeling the way you do, then don't. :shrug:
Menstrual cramps...and your a moderator?...grow up.

What does "why is it so much better" mean to you, OP? People who don't slaver at the altar of popularity want to know...why is it so much better? Use actual words.
Better as in the stick for one is a one piece design no bolts to loosen up over use.Two, the stops were much easier to adjust compared to the other three i had noted and Three ZERO vibration.The others that I compared all buzzed and vibrated. As I have had a UPR , TRI-AX and PRO 5.0 to compare.I hope this explanation/opnion is valid enough for all. :doh:

Better as in the stick for one is a one piece design no bolts to loosen up over use.Two, the stops were much easier to adjust compared to the other three i had noted and Three ZERO vibration.The others that I compared all buzzed and vibrated. As I have had a UPR , TRI-AX and PRO 5.0 to compare.I hope this explanation/opnion is valid enough for all. :doh:
So in other words, the shifter has an integral handle that cannot be unbolted to remove the trans? Mine is that way ( evidently a derivative of that B&M built for Summit) I guess then my only complaint would be that the shifter has to be removed/installed while the transmission is in the car.