Sold the Camaro!!! Carmax rules. Foxbody FTW!

LT1 for $2000 that runs, isnt wrecked and is clean... Please people. $3500 is cheap as can be for one. The average LT1 in average to good shape should be in the $5000-8000 range. I bet your car will be on the lot and sols at Carmax for $6000!

• Sponsors (?)

a clean one, they are plentiful,

Somebody ban this troll please. If this wasn't a troll they would show a source. Also, this person just must being a smartass becase if that was the case, they would be picking them up and selling them left and right.

Oh well, I got rid of that damn car. I'm saving a lot of money by it not being here.

There's a guy in my area selling an ls-1 and t56, just motor and trans for close to $5k.

Um, that's a little up there, unless there is work done to it. Oh, and these people think the LS1 is so supioror, it's not. Maby stock for stock, but once you actaully go beyone basic bolton's, the LT1 is equal, but much cheaper to mod. A basic Llyod Elliot package doesn't cost too much and you'll drop LS's easy. Just a cam and headers, and your equal to a LS. The LT was badly restricted in the F-bodies.