Sold the Stang, Going Import. Bought a Honda.

• Sponsors (?)

ROLLIN5.0 said:
When you do your practice runs on your road, try to make it to where there is a left, and right hand turn in there somewhere. That was the part that took some getting used to when I went out the first time.
Nice bike.
Brandon

My roads a little rough in some spots but there are some gentle turns. There is also a loop that I can go around and bring me back to my house that has both left/right hand turns. I'll go around in my truck first to make sure there is not dirt/gravel that will be an issue. I dont want to have to encounter any " quick decision" senerio's until Im better on it. I think I have the taking off thing down but its hard to do just in the garage b/c there is not alot of room as far as going forward until you have to make a 90* turn and then head down the drive way. I just want to get the clutch/throttle better until I take it down the driveway b/c it is steap as far as comming back up it plus its dirt.

here is a pic of mine with some added eye candy
girl_on_cbr.jpg

and yes its yellow like my car .

YEAHLOH95 said:
here is a pic of mine with some added eye candy

and yes its yellow like my car .

That yellow is so damn sexy. Only thing I dont like about mine is that the color scheme seems kinda " common " but then again I had a Red Stang and I saw lots of those. I have yet to see another black/Red RR while riding though.