some rice and some domestic pics

csledd

Official Ovary Punching Member
Founding Member
Aug 18, 2001
Paducah, KY
here's just a few of the pics i snapped the other day for some friends at the riverfront here :)

7.jpg

9.jpg

18.jpg

20.jpg

29.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

35.jpg

37.jpg

39.jpg

42.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I always liked late model Fiero.

U know get one of them, and dropp Northstar V-8 in'em!

Nice cars. Even tho S2000 looks like crop, and civic looks like gramma's car in this cloud

jasonh_86 said:
Nice pics! When do I get my turn? :D

But now I know why you said "Domestic Rice".. friggin mustang :nonono:

Whoever owns that riced out DSG p.o.s. needs to be taken out back and beaten like an old rug

:jester:

"Domestic Rice" ? the mustang looks like it just has a M1 chin and delete. wheres the rice in that?:shrug:

Hes just joking about the about that stang. Your Mustang looks pretty good. Fieros are cool, my friend has a 88 Fiero Formula. It's a fun little car.

Well, I don't know but, I grew up (being 28) with Fiero's all around. always hated them, man, how many ppl did I hear swear and curse cause their sparkplugs...but now as I get older and closer to the 30's, it's almost like I have this, "they suck so bad then...that they're cool now" feeling...its a love hate I guess...like, when hostages fall in love with the person that kidnapped em kinda thing,....lol, I dont know...imo

PS, you take awesome pics...quailty is some of the best I ever did sawed!

stangGT97 said:
As always, awesome quality photos... but I think the Fiero and your Mustang are the only two cars worthy of having their pictures taken. That S2000 is just :puke: and the Civic... well, it's a Civic, don't need to say much else.

Id MUCH rather have the Civic than a freakin Fiero. That body style SI Civics are really nice cars. I had a 2000 in black, it was the best built car I have had mustangs included.