Spark Plugs for N/A '97 Cobra?

I want to change the spark plugs on my car, but I don't know what brand or what type to get. I never changed the spark plugs on my car after I removed my Nitrous system. Also, I'm ordering FMS 9mm plug wires soon, so now would be a logical time to change them. What kind do you guys recommend? I want to stay with the stock specs.

• Sponsors (?)

fiveofanatic said:
I tired Denso Iridiums on my stock '97, & would've been money ahead to stick with the factory plug. I got zero improvement for the more expensive plug.

Hm, I was looking at the Denso Iridium Plugs. I really don't want to put the factory plugs back in. You really didn't see any improvment over the stock plugs in the characteristics of the plugs themselves?

Also, do you know the factory spark plug part # and the part # of the Denso plugs you ordered? I know the stock gap is .054, but I can't find them on Denso's website

I saw no mph improvement at the track. I felt no change in the seat-o-the-pants meter, either. I changed them with about 36-38,000 miles on the car; there were no visible problems with the stockers when they came out, I just wanted to try the Denso's. I've read that they're good in boosted applications, but in stock/nearly stock applications, to me they're not a justifiable expense.

The Denso part number was 5325...I think. The stock Motorcraft part number is AWSF32FMF4. (Again, I think. Double check before buying.)