SSoM Dyno Day at Performance Dyno, Concord, NH!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Big thanks to Performance Dyno for hosting the event...Good turn out today had around 20 stangs show up. Im sure those guys were pretty tired by the time it was done....especially taking the time to let the turbo 5.0's make more than 3 runs just to try to get things right.

Yeah it was a great turnout yesterday with some really nice cars. Pete and Eddie are really good guys to deal with and it's not about making money with the dyno, it's all about the cars.

If you guys are serious about renting NED one day later in the year let me know I would love to get in on it.

Nice meeting you all we'll have to do it again....

Shawn

You have one sweet a$$ Mach1! Renting the track is something that we will probably end up doing as soon as our turbo friends get some issues worked out. Nice meeting you, and hope to see you again soon!

-Mike

Badstang00 said:
You have one sweet a$$ Mach1! Renting the track is something that we will probably end up doing as soon as our turbo friends get some issues worked out. Nice meeting you, and hope to see you again soon!

-Mike

Yeah I want to do the track rental as well once I get all my issues fixed w/ my car.....and get a nice set of sticky nitto's.

Shawn your Mach 1 is :drool: amazing looking car :hail2: . Congrats on breaking 300 w/ it

MAC[H]Z said:
Yeah it was a great turnout yesterday with some really nice cars. Pete and Eddie are really good guys to deal with and it's not about making money with the dyno, it's all about the cars.

If you guys are serious about renting NED one day later in the year let me know I would love to get in on it.

Nice meeting you all we'll have to do it again....

Shawn
Great meeting you too bro!! Lokking forward to meeting up again soon in the near future! :nice:
Oh yeah......LOVED those back rims and hoosiers!!!!!!! :banana:

Dan_Soprano said:
Great meeting you too bro!! Lokking forward to meeting up again soon in the near future! :nice::

Ditto....That exhaust set up sounded pretty nice also.

We really need to start thinking about when we want to do the track rental......

Badstang00 said:
As soon as all the 5.0's are running properly :rlaugh:

-Mike

:nonono:

well since we dident do it early in the yr maybe later on this summer would be better since the temps will be cooler and we could get better times. I guess we'll just wait until everyone gets there cars running right and then go from there.

Mike you should be able to run .001 quicker in the 1/4 now b/c of the weight reduction on your back rim :D

I might just have 650rwtq. That is what I get when I changed one parameter. Plus Chris talked to HP performance and they said if I was putting out about 454RWHP than my torque should be about 600 or more.