North East SSoM Members!!!

• Sponsors (?)

rustang04 said:
i had a Suzuki TL1000R and 5 of my friends died on motorcycles so i sold it. it's not you that you have to worry about it's the ****ing idiot that pulls out in front of you :mad:

Aint that the truth... I was out one night riding with a "pack" of bikes. For some reason one of the guys I was riding with and I decided we were gonna ride in the back instead of in the front like we normally did.. Out on a back road in the dark we watched about 20 bikes go in every direction. I would say a total of 40bikes were in this group. You want to talk about carnage. Bike parts everywhere. Many people were hurt a few seriously. Put one girl in the hospital in a coma. She was wearing a helmet. She bounced off a telephone pole. All because one guy couldnt handle his speed into the corner. The girl that was put in a coma was his passenger.

Had one friend hit head on and killed by a drunk driver( it was like 11am). He was killed less than an 1/8mile from my house. Him and the other biker were on there way to my house to see if I wanted to go cruising with them

Striped5.0 said:
WOW a whole 385hp :rolleyes:
I think I will stay with my turbo.

Another comment on bikes that I will make...Its real scary going around a sharp corner and seeing sand or gravel in the road. Its very easy to loose control in a situation like that because you only have two little wheels holding you from flying off into oblivion. I didn't do anything too crazy on my bike but I was bound to get hurt sooner or later. Accidents happen.

hey!!! Me and Fred found that song like a year ago!!!! You know what they say about bikers, there are those that have been down, and those that will go down. I've dumped quite a few dirt bikes in my life........never riden a street bike. Can't imagine the pavement would feel any better then dirt/grass.