North East SSoM Members!!!

^^^^ That would be sweet, get some girls from platinum.

I need some new tires can you get nittos? The best price I have seen is from discount tire direct for $176 each and $352 shipped. If you can check on that let me know, just call my cell Im prob ordering them tomorrow after I get out of work so leave a msg. Just figured Id check w/ you just in case you can get them cheaper. I'll stop by soon I have not been to the shop in awhile anyway.

315/35/17 Drag Radials. I'll try giving you a call today too, Im working OT but not sure when I'll be out.

• Sponsors (?)

^^^^ That would be sweet, get some girls from platinum.

I need some new tires can you get nittos? The best price I have seen is from discount tire direct for $176 each and $352 shipped. If you can check on that let me know, just call my cell Im prob ordering them tomorrow after I get out of work so leave a msg. Just figured Id check w/ you just in case you can get them cheaper. I'll stop by soon I have not been to the shop in awhile anyway.

315/35/17
read the message he posted for me about the tires.

Just placed the order for my tires. 315-35-17 and 245-45-17 yehaw

YA... I don't have the excelon but, I have one in stock at the store just like that one (pratically the same one). We put 5 decks in our sound wall today. When you get a chance stop by and check them out. You can play around with a couple different models to see which on you like. We ordered a bunch of Boston Acoutics stuff, so there will be speakers, sub boxes and amps in stock very soon. I do have some nice kenwood amps in stock right now. The prices are good too.

What about Rockford Fosgate amps and speakers?

look at this ***gotry

The Stang Gang is local bunch of elitist homos here in the tampa area....this is their new sticker

Fred and i hung out with them once...once, and we wore our SSOM shirts

tsgdemo.jpg

I re programed the Mass Air Meter a few wks ago ( have one of the DBX digital meters) and the curiosity got the best of me for whether it was going to run better or not so I started it up today. Last time it was running it would not idle and stay running at all. Well today was much different, it didn't even hint at wanting to stall out. Granted I did not drive it but just from this hopefully it runs much better then it did, also found a plug wire that had come disconnected. Still wont run 100% the way I want until the tune is done but from the improvement at idle hopefully it drives much better and the trip down to concord wont be as bad as I previously thought.

just checked the Fedex tracking and it says estimated delivery is today by Home delivery. Last tracking info was that it left Florida a couple of days ago with no updated tracking in between here and there. At least with UPS it tells you when it arrived at the local center and all the places in between. Hope it shows up today.

I will use this experience when talking to my customers about why they should ship UPS. With UPS I would have know where it had been and when it arrived in Maine at one of the centers. It would also tell you when it is out for delivery.
According to UPS the tires are due on tuesday. Did you get any info on when your tires will arrive?