SSoM / NEBOC get together

• Sponsors (?)

I probably should of checked the calendar before saying I'd be there.... will be tough seeing as I'll be in Orlando relaxing and eating!!

I'm sure I'll catch up with some of you Maine guys as I'm only about 15-20 minutes from Kittery.

I may be in for this as well, didn't realize that there were so many turbo stangs in the NE... soon to be one more MINE! Gonna see how much progress I can make on the HP kit install this weekend, I'd love to get it up and running/tuned for the May 21'st. Might just get the inj and maf installed and try to tweec those before I add the turbo and piping to get a decent starting point. And whitehorse didn't realize you were from Maine see your posts all the time at TM.

NinjZX998 said:
I may be in for this as well, didn't realize that there were so many turbo stangs in the NE... soon to be one more MINE! Gonna see how much progress I can make on the HP kit install this weekend, I'd love to get it up and running/tuned for the May 21'st. Might just get the inj and maf installed and try to tweec those before I add the turbo and piping to get a decent starting point. And whitehorse didn't realize you were from Maine see your posts all the time at TM.

Ya, thats me. Let me know if you have any problems with the install. I'am in the process of tuning my car with the tweecer. Can't wait to meet everyone..

Hey everyone, I am just droping in to say hey, I am somewhat new to the stangnet. I have read about your group up here and soulds like u guys have some fun times, course I have a stock 96 gt except the exhaust, and I c that most of u r sc'd, I would definetly b the slow one. I would be interested in meeting up with the members sometimes to get to know everyone if thats cool.

makdad said:
Hey everyone, I am just droping in to say hey, I am somewhat new to the stangnet. I have read about your group up here and soulds like u guys have some fun times, course I have a stock 96 gt except the exhaust, and I c that most of u r sc'd, I would definetly b the slow one. I would be interested in meeting up with the members sometimes to get to know everyone if thats cool.
welcome!! :nice: Check out the other SSoM thread lower on this page!

whitehorseupnorth said:
Ya, thats me. Let me know if you have any problems with the install. I'am in the process of tuning my car with the tweecer. Can't wait to meet everyone..

1/2 way through the install and while I am working and can't wrench I tend to play with my tweecer files and adjust my tables and functions for what I think will run well. Install not too bad yet, headers crossover, inj, fuel pump all in turbo ready to go on. Can't wait to spool it up!

NinjZX998 said:
1/2 way through the install and while I am working and can't wrench I tend to play with my tweecer files and adjust my tables and functions for what I think will run well. Install not too bad yet, headers crossover, inj, fuel pump all in turbo ready to go on. Can't wait to spool it up!

You'll love the turbo!!! Hopefully I'll have mine runnin tomorrow after a long winter nap. Don't bother with the Tweecer files, yet. Get that thing install and running, then start tuning. :D

YEah like I said, I unfortunately can't wrench so to stay connected I play around with Tweecer since I have that on my laptop. I think I am gonna go crazy when that thing is up and running especially if its putting down the kind of power it should :D

dark_cobra_01 said:
So we'll see U at NE Dyno in Worcester on Saturday to get some new numbers ?? And give Steve a challenger on his turbo beast
:D
I wish. Thats a little out of my bounds for a 1 day trip. Did it last year and the ride SUCKED!!!! I will either hit Performance Dyno in NH, or maybe even F1 in Portland , Maine.