stang is back :)

• Sponsors (?)

plan is to go sonic blue. with silver. the MUSTANG on the rear bumper will get painted silver as will the one on the front. then MUSTANG LX will be painted on the decklid. and i dont know if i want to do something like the the 85-86 GTs had on the hood or not yet.

Negative on the lettering.

The clean look is in these days. Everyone knows it's a MUstang.

It's like when you see guys driving Cobras and still feel the need to slap "SVT MUSTANG COBRA" banners on their windshields as if the world will confuse it for a honda civic.

but since this car is not org. why not make it stand out?

Because sometimes less is more.

I'm not pointing out anything you've done with your car here, but sometimes a cetain appearance mod can ruin a car. I've always beleived that a car's look as a whole depends mostly on the combination of subtle mods done everywhere rather than a couple "hey look at me" visual mods.

Basically it's ricer mentality. Sometimes making your car stand out doesn't always translate to pleasing to the eye. You've gotta think to yourself if you want certain items like a huge spoiler or fugly taillights to call attention to the car...or the car as a whole to gain your attention.

If you look around on the site, you'll see that some of the best looking cars here don't really have a whole lot of stuff on them that really stands out much.

Because sometimes less is more.

I'm not pointing out anything you've done with your car here, but sometimes a cetain appearance mod can ruin a car. I've always beleived that a car's look as a whole depends mostly on the combination of subtle mods done everywhere rather than a couple "hey look at me" visual mods.

Basically it's ricer mentality. Sometimes making your car stand out doesn't always translate to pleasing to the eye. You've gotta think to yourself if you want certain items like a huge spoiler or fugly taillights to call attention to the car...or the car as a whole to gain your attention.

If you look around on the site, you'll see that some of the best looking cars here don't really have a whole lot of stuff on them that really stands out much.
while that is your personal opinion and one that I happen to share with you, it is just that personal opinion. it's just like that truck you always see in the lowes or home depot parking lot that has every stick on accessory and decal from the JC Whitney catalog. it's ugly as sin, but the guy that owns it obviously loves it.
someone should photochop it for him.

idc im still most likely going to do it.

Damn right Ryan. Don't let anyone talk you out of it! Custom badging FTMFW!!!
23k2naq.jpg

My old car had the flat black thing on the hood minus the lettering my car it seemed to fit in because the car was silver faded to black. It dosent look good on alot of 87+ cars you need the color combo to make it work. I believe that it should be left on the 4 eyed cars. Mine also diddnt have the lettering