Starbucks?

• Sponsors (?)

Scooby5.0Doo said:
what about when its wet? then who will se who's lights

Ha.....He would still see my tail lights if it was a longer run then a 1/4 mile.

Here is one for you Eric - What if it was icy or snowing then who will see who's lights?

He would still see my lights because my car would be in the damn garage and this is what he would see when he pulled up to my house.:rlaugh:

DSCN1635.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

ASD said:
Yeah.....see my tail lights is more like it.
I suppose, as long as we stay on perfectly straight roads, and only race when it's bone dry :).

When spring rolls around (or sooner, if you have the cajones ;)), come take a run up Rocky Point with me, and see if you can hang with the Scoobaru :D.

Dave

Rootus said:
I suppose, as long as we stay on perfectly straight roads, and only race when it's bone dry :).

When spring rolls around (or sooner, if you have the cajones ;)), come take a run up Rocky Point with me, and see if you can hang with the Scoobaru :D.

Dave

Dave,
In all honesty, I think Subaru's are for F*gs! If I roll out tomorrow lets make a few runs so you shut your mouth. These type of posts make you sound stupid. For example: Come take a run with me up Cooper Mountain and see if you can hang with my 4-wheel drive truck! (see the point)
Now.......go back to your liberal post and babble some more BS.
AD

ASD said:
Dave,
In all honesty, I think Subaru's are for F*gs! If I roll out tomorrow lets make a few runs so you shut your mouth. These type of posts make you sound stupid. For example: Come take a run with me up Cooper Mountain and see if you can hang with my 4-wheel drive truck! (see the point)
Now.......go back to your liberal post and babble some more BS.
AD
LOL Looks like Dave pushed someones button :shrug: ? Thats alright tho we know who's car will and will not see the track. peace

john:p

Rootus said:
Well, since these are road cars, how about we stick to roads, eh?

Doubt it. Allan's harder to push over the edge than that, I'm just getting warmed up...

Dave
:lol: I know but it's all fun and B.S (at least to me) and hopefully people relize it? peace

SMOKEDYA said:
LOL Looks like Dave pushed someones button :shrug: ? Thats alright tho we know who's car will and will not see the track. peace

John,
Did you ever get that nitrous hooked up so you can make that 13 second pass?

Also, Dave does not push my buttons; I just really dislike liberal Dave due to his egotistical ways. :rlaugh:

dont be bringin up rocky point thats not a place to do that kind of stuff. serious note even i dont go down or up fast any more i go a moderate speed and work on technics(sp?) i personally know to many people that tryed to go faster then i have on that road and messed up there cars. but if you want to know how fast ive gone up or down and want to try and beat that ill pm my times to you yes i timed my self and then you can see how fast your really are. ill give you a hint both up and down are under 4 mins

ASD said:
John,
Did you ever get that nitrous hooked up so you can make that 13 second pass?

Also, Dave does not push my buttons; I just really dislike liberal Dave due to his egotistical ways. :rlaugh:
You bet it's hooked plumb and ready to go! BTW do you think you will even get in a 1/2 of pass this year :rlaugh: Or will you still only be taking a 2 year old car to the show's? peace

So who all braved the cold and wind last night? F that even tho i'm from the blistering east it was way to cold for me! After speding a week in this crap at work all the time out of it i can get i enjoy. peace

SMOKEDYA said:
So who all braved the cold and wind last night? F that even tho i'm from the blistering east it was way to cold for me! After speding a week in this crap at work all the time out of it i can get i enjoy. peace
Cory, Ed, Mike, Bill, Eric, Allen, and myself. Nobody braved the cold, though, we all had dinner at Red Robin and then hung out inside Moonstruck.

Dave

SMOKEDYA said:
You bet it's hooked plumb and ready to go! BTW do you think you will even get in a 1/2 of pass this year :rlaugh: Or will you still only be taking a 2 year old car to the show's? peace

I should be able to make a pass and shut down halfway and beat you if that's what you mean. Make sure you are running at least a 200 shot on your car so you can do the same.:rlaugh:

AllFordPerf said:
I hear if you get the non fat mocha it's good for a tenth in the quarter mile! :D

How is Bill? He must have a new girl, I haven't seen him in a while. :nice:

Bill has no new girl friend, I think he is just pissed off that you havn't fixed his cars fuel issue. :stick: