Starbucks?

• Sponsors (?)

loud 95 said:
What is this "hooked plumb?" Is it some new nozzle? Or, perhaps it is a new style of bottle heater... Allen had better watch out! Allen- does your nitrous kit have the new "hooked plumb" system? :lol:
Ummm last time i posted on it i still had the fuel lines to hook up and run so duhhhhhhh thats what i ment. peace

john:p

ASD said:
I should be able to make a pass and shut down halfway and beat you if that's what you mean. Make sure you are running at least a 200 shot on your car so you can do the same.:rlaugh:
Well thats not exactly what i ment. Iment that you claim how fast you are but never there to prove it :rlaugh: And yeah i'm shure i'll have ya covered:nice: let ya know when we take it down so we can line em up. peace

loud 95 said:
What is this "hooked plumb?" Is it some new nozzle? Or, perhaps it is a new style of bottle heater... Allen had better watch out! Allen- does your nitrous kit have the new "hooked plumb" system? :lol:

I don't have nitrous.:damnit: I better hurry up and get it with the hooked plumb nozzles set up.:p

SMOKEDYA said:
Well thats not exactly what i ment. Iment that you claim how fast you are but never there to prove it :rlaugh: And yeah i'm shure i'll have ya covered:nice: let ya know when we take it down so we can line em up. peace

I'm not fast at all, compared to the real players. I was at SB last night so you should of came out and ask me to run. Wait, street racing is illegal and should not be discussed on this forum.:nonono:

ASD said:
I'm not fast at all, compared to the real players. I was at SB last night so you should of came out and ask me to run. Wait, street racing is illegal and should not be discussed on this forum.:nonono:
:rlaugh: Wellllll it's only illeagal till you get caught.. wait a min. ummmm yeah :Track: And hell no it was way to cold last night for me i gotta work in this **** all day. peace