starting help!!!

• Sponsors (?)

injectors, timing, injector harness, starter solonoid, starter, idle air bypass, tps, throttle body, ignition switch, battery, battery cable, burnt wire, coil, coil wire, plug wire, plug, distributor, cap, rotor button, pip sensor, maf sensor, computer, and about umpteen other things... :p

I'd start by telling us year, trans, mileage, add ons, the last thing you did, and exactly what it is doing. Then try this:

:nice:

it an 89 gt stock, i just replaced 4 injectors about 3 days ago, has new battery new wires and sparkplugs. it was working fine, i jes stoped to get a bite 2 eat n wen i was leaving it didnt want to turn on

pull the coil wire off the coil and check for spark first,,if there is spark spray some carb cleaner and see if she will try to start..no spark check power to coil...also u can depress the schrader valve on the injector rail to see if u have any pressure..(under cranking).......did it ever run at all? what happen .....run one day and not the other.../?

its been running for the past month n half n it just didnt want to start. it was working fine, just that it was like bogging so i replaced some of the injectors n it stop doing it but now it wont start

thanks guys fo all ur help n information it was very helpful. it ended up been the tfi module. i had replaced it with a used on cuz i had broken it n i didnt know i had to put that cream, so it ended up giving out. once again thanks guys.