Street Sceenes Side Scoops

• Sponsors (?)

I like the profile, but I hate the insert. Same with the Ford ones they put on the CS and Shelby GT. It makes them look too fake. The Cervini's profile is a bit more drastic, but it still fits the body lines, and they don't have the grill.

Either way, they look nice. They'd just look better hollow.

I saw Casey4s' car in person yesterday evening:nice: It looks pretty darn good. Seeing the scoops on his made it tough for me not to order the Xenon scoops for mine after I got home eventhough I just ordered wheels the night before...If they are still in stock at the sale price next payday(12th), I'm getting them:D
HEAVYGT
looks good...however you need a drop on that 4 x 4 big time!
His is lower than mine(I could easily tell)by virtue of the Roush springs.

Side scoops look good, looks like they match very well. Also, your car does not look lowered. What size tires are you running? smaller than stock?

I looks like you are installing ground effects, got any pics from the back? Looks good so far!

Side scoops look good, looks like they match very well. Also, your car does not look lowered. What size tires are you running? smaller than stock?

I looks like you are installing ground effects, got any pics from the back? Looks good so far!

The wheels are 18x9 in front and 18x10 in the rear, tires are 255/40 and 285/35.

Pics from the back are below...

EDIT: The black trim around the bottom of the car probably makes it not look as low as it is I think.

View attachment 359079

View attachment 359081

Has anyone installed Street Scene's Generation Three chin spoiler?
I like the photos I have seen in catalogs of it. Anyone bought this and have photos of it on their car? I am thinking I would like it in black. It has a couple of scoops on it that look interesting.
If you have this, please post photos. Thanks.

hurry kooldawg...i wanna see those xenon ones too! i got a california dream hood on tap too match and maybe the quarter window from xenon...i wonder if that will flow all together...or 4.10's...i don't know!

If that means to lower the car, it is already down 1.5" from stock.

still looks like there is to much of a gap in the wheel wells...what springs did you use?

look at mine...

DSC01747.jpg

DSC01401.jpg

DSC01397.jpg

Attachments

• DSC01747.jpg
    DSC01747.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC01401.jpg
    DSC01401.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC01397.jpg
    DSC01397.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 41
That is a Street Scene rear Valance that I modified to suit myself. It was intneded to be painted to match the car color but I wanted it to be matt black for my needs. It runs around $200.00 or less at most online vendors.

http://www.streetsceneeq.com/product_popup.asp?id=2998&img=1

What did you do to alter the rear valance? I have been looking to add that valance on mine and was thinking of keeping it stock besides that. Do you feel it would look alright without the sides done from the same kit?