Stripes with Glass Roof...

Hey guys,

What would your thoughts be on racing stripe for my car, which has the glass top. I LOVE the look of the white stripes on red vehicles. Make it look very sharp.

With the glass roof being black, I dont think the white would be appropriate. Then I have had thoughts of Black stripes on a red car...first thing that comes to mind is dull and boring.

What are your thoughts on stripes for this situation?

• Sponsors (?)

Hey guys,

What would your thoughts be on racing stripe for my car, which has the glass top. I LOVE the look of the white stripes on red vehicles. Make it look very sharp.

With the glass roof being black, I dont think the white would be appropriate. Then I have had thoughts of Black stripes on a red car...first thing that comes to mind is dull and boring.

What are your thoughts on stripes for this situation?

Like i said in ur prev thread.. It depends on what color rims you decide to get...
If you get the Black rims FOR SURE the the BLACK stripes...
Itll really set the car off....

Black stripes on a red GT500:

276347ab3c57be8fb.jpg

Attachments

• 276347ab3c57be8fb.jpg
    276347ab3c57be8fb.jpg
    343.9 KB · Views: 103
I've got the same thing going on...thinking about stripes of some kind with a torch red and glass roof.I really like the looks of the "boss" striped hood with the "hockey stick" side stripe. I'm sure the fake badging crowd will jump in with the normal criticism,but I love the look and it should look sharp in black on torch red.

2008bossleveli.jpg

09 torch red. eibach prolines,steeda pro action's,FRPP GTA's

007.jpg

006.jpg

Attachments

• 2008bossleveli.jpg
    2008bossleveli.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 103
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 87
  • 006.jpg