Stupidest thing you've ever heard about car performance

• Sponsors (?)

This kid I know (but hate him, friends of the family i see sometimes) says my car is bad ass and I blow him off. I dont like hearing comments coming from non car guys and I think this kid is a douche in general. Then he asks me if he can drive my car. Im dumbfounded but manage to say, "no way man, you couldnt handle a car like this". He replies with this: "My dad drives a Porsche, and Ive driven that before" as if this somehow justifies his question. I just couldnt believe what he was asking me and how blatant he put it. I had to tell him basically a 2004 NA 6 cyl car is < a supercharged V8 and your a douche for bringing up the matter but he still didnt get it. :nonono:

while your shaking your head at that, i had a guy in a tacoma run the trian on my TFS HCI fox. come to find out it had a trd supercharger and supposedly some sort of stroker motor. either way he put 3 cars on me from a dig and i couldnt get them back.

well he was revving his truck making an ass of him self at the light so i knew exactly what he had, besides this one one of those tiny little stake bed truck from the early 90's that thing isnt gonna touch my truck with a 10 foot pole

Had a guy pull up to me in a new 3.5, two door Altima coupe. He tells me he is fast and is TWIN supercharged. Stock exhaust(i could tell by looking at it) and aftermarket wheels. He is getting his GT-R next month(yeah right). Little does he know I was the kid who raced him the week before in my step-mom's 1.8 turbo Jetta. Needless to say I left him in my 5.0. Can't wait to find him again, and tell him I have Triple Superchargers! LOL

Had a guy pull up to me in a new 3.5, two door Altima coupe. He tells me he is fast and is TWIN supercharged. Stock exhaust(i could tell by looking at it) and aftermarket wheels. He is getting his GT-R next month(yeah right). Little does he know I was the kid who raced him the week before in my step-mom's 1.8 turbo Jetta. Needless to say I left him in my 5.0. Can't wait to find him again, and tell him I have Triple Superchargers! LOL

twin superchargers isnt impossible

First car I ever bought thru a dealership (Conicelli) I was told by the salesman that he new the girl that traded it and she was a nurse and was local and rarely drove it. I bought the car and then found the previous owner registration...Jose Rosado from Hoboken NJ. Hmmmm....learned a lesson that day. It has been backed up by every salesman since...they know nothing!

Although right now Im going out to spray my engine .blue and cover the car in oil

you guys ever heard of putting a 3/4 cam in their ****? what is that like .750 lift? I've heard this **** for a long time and I have no damn clue what their talking about.

Ive heard that, and the 302 duration, 501 lift, 106 lsa crane cam me and a friend installed into his chevy last year was labeled as a 3/4 race cam:shrug:
Maybe it just means the cam is intended for a vehicle that is driven 75% of the time at the track:shrug:

First car I ever bought thru a dealership (Conicelli) I was told by the salesman that he new the girl that traded it and she was a nurse and was local and rarely drove it. I bought the car and then found the previous owner registration...Jose Rosado from Hoboken NJ. Hmmmm....learned a lesson that day. It has been backed up by every salesman since...they know nothing!

Although right now Im going out to spray my engine .blue and cover the car in oil

Lol I think I know the previous owner of your car.
Posted via Mobile Device

Had a guy pull up to me in a new 3.5, two door Altima coupe.

my run-in with a altima is like the tacoma story except neither of us won.

I was coming home from a car show in my falcon (306, made 260rwhp with a c4) and I see this altima coming up behind me quick.

We ended up both coming up to the next stop light and he moves into the next lane . . .

Through the end of 2nd gear we were just about even, my car pulling away very slightly. Found out the guy had just headers/exhaust and a 125 shot from a friend of mine who talked to him at the track.

I talked to another well internet read F tard. he says that every car should be at 14.7 a/f. I try and explain but he says he has a book. well I then tell him that the 240sx that he's building with a beastly t25 14g turbo lol. to go run that at 14.7 and see what happens. he said he will. so I guess he's gonna take the hard road lol

C'mon now. Really? Just a question. How many guy's do you know that run twin superchargers? How many guy's in drag racing? How many are in your town? Seriously? You think the Altima had TWIN superchagers? you must be kidding? Who would waste the time or money in an Altima and leave everything else stock?

Twin supercharged Lightning, with a 4v swap.
YouTube - Twin Supercharged SVT Lightning part 2

I've seen a total of maybe 6 twin supercharged setups, only twice in person though. 5 out of the 6 were on chevy's hmmmm

I had a guy tell me his dad had just bought a new Bullitt mustang after he found out I had one. I thought that was pretty sweet as they're nice cars. He then tells me that he had dual superchargers installed and was making something like 700 horsepower. Thats when I stopped talking to him.

Thought of some others I heard:

Ford went from the 5.0 to the 4.6 because the 4.6 is the 289, what originally came in the Mustang, so the 4.6 is the original mustang engine. :eek:

I heard a Camaro owner defend his 305 terd generation camaro by saying "It has a real five point oh". :rlaugh:

I swear the next time I hear about these special production Ford Mustangs with Hemi or 440 wedge engine in them I don't know what I am going to say. :doh:

Police Package Foxbody mustangs had 351's in them. :rolleyes: