Talk me out of getting these taillights

• Sponsors (?)

Altezzas ruin the look of a Mustang. I hate them. Period. Those arent TOO bad, I will admit though. I have seen much worse. Either polish your lights you have now, or if you get those then tint them.

You will regret it....I got them on my car and I cant wait to get some 94-95 ones in there....I change them out cuz mine was faded and cracked but those suck I am gonna black them out now till i get new 94s

:lol: :rlaugh:

Don't do it man. Get a can of that nighshades stuff and tint your stock ones then shoot a couple coats of clear over everything. It'll look much more respectful. God will punish you if you get altezzas.

well you wont have to fly to michigan i live in jackson about 35 mins from metro i can smash those gay lights for you :mad:

im just messing with you what ever floats your boat i guess i would never disgrace a mustang with those hideous tails maybe if the fast and the furious was my favorite movie......

repairing your original tails are simple get some lense polish and cleaner and scrub the lenses to get the small scratches out then just have someone spray your tails my are getting sprayed right now for free :D its good to be able to work for free stuff :D

Maybe this will help you:

SUPER.JPG

Talk you out of getting those tail lights? Ok, lets try this...if you buy those tail lights, I'll fly to Michigan just to smash them with a baseball bat!

Did that work? :D

:rlaugh:

"Hmmm...

Just because it fits's doesn't mean you should put it there...

That is all i am gonna say.."

:rlaugh: :rlaugh: Yes! I a mgoing to get that as a bumper sticker with an upside down rainbow. :rlaugh: