The Awesome 89 Mustang! Post Yours Here!

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by 89oem, May 28, 2014.

1. I seen it :(
  2. epusehy5.jpg My 89 with a 2.3t swap. :)
  3. You saw it
    tamadrummer88 and 95BlueStallion like this.
  4. sorry pal the that's the nyc in me
  5. That's the?;)
    TOOLOW91 likes this.
  6. love the stance in this pic
    A5literMan and Sharad like this.
  7. heres mine nothing to special but i like it. i just need some lower springs and new wheels and tires fox7.jpg
  8. Stop it! It's mine! All mine! The car is already sold; we just haven't figured out the price and date of transfer, yet ;).
    #68 FastDriver, Jul 1, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2014
  9. image.jpg
    My new 89 coupe. Pretty excited about it, more and more I try new things and I learn my love for old foxbodies won't go away
    89stang1 likes this.
  10. It's gone. Buyer picked it up today.

11. What's the new plan? 15?
    tamadrummer88 likes this.
  12. No new plan. In a two week time span, I had $12k worth of unexpected financial crises pop up, so the toy had to go in order to pay for them.
    tamadrummer88 likes this.
  13. Sorry to hear that man. Sucks to give them up but there are far more important things
    Sharad likes this.
  14. sorry to see this
    Sharad and tamadrummer88 like this.
  15. LMFAO! yeah sure Chris you have a sweet fox btw hows it doing pics updates anything?
  16. I could send you pics of Germany, where I've lived for the last 5 years. My mustang depresses me and I don't wanna talk about it. But, on the bright side, I will be going back to Ohio, where the car is stored, and I will stay in the area without a job for a while. So, I hope that means I have an opportunity to work on it and turn it back into something I can be proud of.
    89stang1 and tannerc91gt like this.
  17. Ohio will not be the same again
  18. Ohio will not be the same again
    FastDriver likes this.
  19. lol lol you must not be kidding madspeed

20. its been so long i can hardly remember what your car looks like Chris i do remember i respected and liked it alot im really hoping the day will come when you can put some miles on car and enjoy her...maybe a little less power so theres more reliability? ....nah no way your goin for that lol
    FastDriver likes this.