The cure for having disposable income.

• Sponsors (?)

Nice car, I'd drive it like I stole it though :)

Seems like you're looking into an aftermarket warranty on the Jag.
I have a good friend of mine that does warranty claim inspections and a lot of shops/consumers
are blindsided by what the warranty does and does not cover, i.e. surrounding damage caused by a
failed component , just trying to give a heads-up.
Nice looking Jaguar by the way.

Yup, happened to my brother with a 07 saleen.. the warranty was completely useless and had pretty much every loophole possible in the fine print so i'd be weary of any aftermarket warranty.

After losing my shirt in a divorce, I've found having a pile of money in the bank isn't as important as it used to be. Like others have said, you never know which day will be the last. My bills are paid, everyone's bellies are full, and I've got enough left over for an "emergency fund"

Screenshot_20190508-153033.jpg

Congrats Mike, enjoy it!

Reactions: 1 users
I'd rather be broke when I'm old with a bunch of stories and experiences... than rich and old without the ability to do anything i dreamed of.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah, I hear you guys. On the "living in the moment" front. I've definitely got a lot to catch up on. My career has been super stress-filled, transient, and required sacrificing a lot of family/friends time. I hope to make up for that from my mid-40's onward (37 now). But on the other hand, I'm not missing anything in terms of enjoying my toys. Not anymore, anyways.

Reactions: 1 user
Why do I have the notion that those cars have the ford 5.0L motors in them? Please disprove this before I go buy one!

Edit* 4.2L. Safe!

Edit: never mind-you beat me to it lol