The Mods are getting strict!

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by imblown-ru, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And they dont like people talking about it. grow up guys.
  2. Threads about how the site is run are not welcomed. Thanks.
  3. im sure their not.
  4. haha.. this thread kinda feels like a commie shakedown.:rlaugh:

lighten up guys!!!
  5. thats my point. the mods are cool until something like that comes up, and then its one may speak out against the nazi..i mean stangnet party. Everyone on this site is cool except one. and hes already posted in this thread :)

6. :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:
  7. imblown-ru, let me tell you something...

Most of the forums I have been on have strict rules about criticizing the way the board is run. Rules that say that this can be only done via PMs and NEVER in the open forums.

And when you diss 4U2NV you diss half the members on this board so you might want to start thinking about what your next username will be... :nonono:
  8. i like 4u2nv. he has helped me out on numerous occasions and usually never posts things that create problems in other peoples threads.
  9. i thought my thread was opened back up!! i wish i had never put it up now.SORRY GUYS!
  10. yeh this one was kinda a joke from yours, but someone posted a picture of himself as a teen and now its not funny :(

11. ok that narrows one down.....hhmmmmmm:shrug:
  12. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  13. i dont like fish...
  14. did I miss something?
  15. Oh, I thought you were referring to the one MOD who had posted in the thread.

Well, if you do not like me all I can say is the feeling's mutual bro :shrug:

I do not give it a lot of thought though since you are just a flash in the pan...

You Kilgore haters should start a club, there's more of you every day :rlaugh:
  16. haha slightly. no big deal
  17. bingo we have a winner........!!!!!!!!!1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.