The Return of the Model Thread

• Sponsors (?)

that looks pretty cool. i got that model ive got a motor that im going to put in it that has a blower but i havent worked on it for a long time i got to get some new paint for it i messesed up and had to strip the paint off. i should have painted the inside all black but i did mine red/black just like my car came out pretty good

thats sweet dude :hail2: glad you ditched the bling bling wheels in the first shot. I think those are the wheels that came with the convertible 5.O model the 5.low as they called it horrible what they did to that model.

Jim

mr_woodster said:
I hafta ask, where is the turbo?
you mean like this?
71414.jpg

71412.jpg

didnt feel like taking this model apart though...

here is my 99 429blown cobra, back halfed, i still have to build a cage for it some other odds and ends. this is not an up to date pic if any one wants me to ill get some more, ill get some.

pic wont post nevermind

more pics

not done yet but ill finish it some day.
the other one is another 99 cobra i did with full role cage home made intake and giggle gas sitting on the rear seat delete. it also has viper seats.
when the 429 cobra is done sure ill race ya :nice:

backround cars pictured 64.5mustang lowered on 99cobra wheels
also the twotone boss (back/gunmetal) has a dewl overhead cam 4.6l irs is lowered and new wheels.
also pictured is a 93 cobra with a blown 5.4l out of a lightning poking out of the hood.

I have tried my hand at models, and decided I like N-scale model trains. I have a 4x3' set that I am making into a coffee table... very very slowly. Here are some pictures of a building I made, and a couple cars that I weathered.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Ok, here is my first attempt after MANY years of not making models. Made it back in August of this year as a way of seeing how some ideas of what I want to do with my car would look. Forgot how much fun it was to make cars so I got back into it...maybe this is an illness? LOL

And here is my car as it stands now. Just picked up a set of Turbines (sans caps unfortunately) that I will be cleaning up and installing this spring after it nices up around here.

Great looking models all!

bhuff: my brother used to do trains and he got iinto "N" scale as well, its cool because your layout can cover more stuff than "HO"(for the uninitiated "HO"[say H-O] is a scale designation in model railroading, not speaking of the oldest profession here)

4bangen: I got a 69 L-88 vette I started, I reworked the rear fenders to accomodate a wheel tubs and funny-car slicks. I'll try to post pics of that one later. Great cars, I go to a local annual model car show and hardly anyone else builds great pro-street rides like yours!