The Stang Is Retired *New Vehicle*

• Sponsors (?)

ahh very sweet. Must feel nice to enter the Stang into the golden yrs. Mine is there as well, driven on nice days, car shows, at the track. Rainy crappy days it gets to stay in the garage

Striped5.0 said:
ahh very sweet. Must feel nice to enter the Stang into the golden yrs. Mine is there as well, driven on nice days, car shows, at the track. Rainy crappy days it gets to stay in the garage

You and Shaun and some others are lucky. I don't have a DD so the stang gets driven under any and all conditions. :(

Nice grab Shaun! I love the new explorers. One question though... are you SURE you can tow the stang with it? I was almost positive its towing capacity was less than what a stang plus an OPEN trailer would be.

P.S.- I LOVE SUV's... they are an absolute must around here unless you like sitting at home all winter.

Killercanary said:
Nice grab Shaun! I love the new explorers. One question though... are you SURE you can tow the stang with it? I was almost positive its towing capacity was less than what a stang plus an OPEN trailer would be.

P.S.- I LOVE SUV's... they are an absolute must around here unless you like sitting at home all winter.

The towing capacity is 5780lbs. My stang on the trailer I have been looking at will weigh about 5400 lbs. It will not be a rocket ship, but it will work fine since I will only be towing it around 40 miles at a time and less than once a month come Fall. It also has the tranny cooler and all.

94GTLaserRC said:
If this has been your DD and you have been using it for errands and such, how could it only have 29k miles on it?

RC

Well, I use the daily driven term lightly. It's more like a weekly driver. I dont have to drive my own vehicle to work, but off-duty I had to use the Mustang for errands and regular transportation.

Joes95GT said:
Nothing against you Shaun...

Stupid Stangnet threw my post from another thread into here...I deleted it and decided to put something in there. That was the first thing that came to my mind.

Joe

:lol: I saw your first post, then I saw the second where you were like WTF?? I got a little confused. lol

Maybe im thinking of the wrong person. Who had the car on here with the 95 Cobra front bumper, their car was gorgeous but the front bumper was primered black for what seems like ever.

:) My mistake.

Kevin R. said:
Maybe im thinking of the wrong person. Who had the car on here with the 95 Cobra front bumper, their car was gorgeous but the front bumper was primered black for what seems like ever.

:) My mistake.

Oh ok yea that wasnt me, but I am planning to get my front bumper cover repainted. After having the IL plate on for 7 years it looks like hell now. All the grime really built up behind that plate. I thought maybe you were reading my mind. :hail2: