Tokyo Drift

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

I used to have drifting car....now I will say it was one fast F@#ker and was awesome to drive but you know a rice burner just can't compare to the raw power my mustang offers :) Still, I don't even want to see this movie....It's just another excuse for people to drive their crappy honda with a 150mph wing on the back like a damn idiot. I have no problem with ricers but yeah all this does it make them think that just cause their car has a "type R" sticker on it that they are bad ass. But yeah just my .02 cents worth

san~man said:
I beg to differ on that statement. In no way is that motor a POS. Modded, that 6 makes as much or MORE than an 8 4V. I would take a Skyline left hand drive in an instant over a Mustang. Sorry, but it's a far superior car in every way, save looks, which is purely subjective.

Don't be so naive and think that the mod motor is was made by the right hand of God on the 7th day. If it was, we'd all be happy and have far less modding to do than we currently have.

Sad but true.

RICER get outta here go buy a freakin civic thats blasphemy

mransr said:
so now a difference of opinion equals a "closed mind"?...

whatever...

No it doesnt, but the he presented his thoughts in the ignorant manner he did it in constitutes getting called close minded. To go as far as calling it "import scrap", and having no real knowledge of the car, i.e. calling it a "4-banger" then saying he KNOWS that it's a "v-6" is close minded.

03ghoststang said:
arent they going to release the R-35 here in the U.S in 2007 or something like that, a friend of mine was telling me about it :shrug:

Yes.

mity2 said:

Motorex went under a year or 2 ago. The guy is wanted by the FBI or something.

deftsound said:
RICER get outta here go buy a freakin civic thats blasphemy

So what part is blasphemic? The fact that the AWD, 4000 lbs car with ATTESA handles better than the Mustang and it's 4-link suspension? Or maybe stock for stock, it will hand the Mustang it's ass on a sushi platter in a drag race, or road racing circuit?

Even modded, the Skyline is far ahead of the Mustang. Look at Top Secret, Signal Auto and Blitz.

Stang|ess said:
So what part is blasphemic? The fact that the AWD, 4000 lbs car with ATTESA handles better than the Mustang and it's 4-link suspension? Or maybe stock for stock, it will hand the Mustang it's ass on a sushi platter in a drag race, or road racing circuit?

Even modded, the Skyline is far ahead of the Mustang. Look at Top Secret, Signal Auto and Blitz.

once again, your comparing a skyline to a 25,000 mustang....a fair comparision would be a skyline to a ford gt

deftsound said:
once again, your comparing a skyline to a 25,000 mustang....a fair comparision would be a skyline to a ford gt
actualy it would be better to compare it to the new Shelby Cobra since a Ford GT is over $150,000.

I don't understand why its sodamn hard for some of you to just admit that the Skyline is a nice car with a good engine and great power. Are som eof you that cockstrong or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.