TONS of New Camera PICS (with friends' cars)

Pics taken by my new digital Rebel XT :D :D
i cant wait to get some lenses for it.

smallbackground.jpg

R32Sunset2.jpg

IMG_0818-1.jpg

IMG_0918.jpg

IMG_0916.jpg

IMG_0873.jpg

StangLine.jpg

IMG_0906.jpg

Background1.jpg

SideView.jpg

IMG_0516.jpg

IMG_0514.jpg

Sunset.jpg

YellowFogs4.jpg

IMG_0776.jpg

YellowFogs.jpg

YellowFogs-1.jpg

Attachments

• smallbackground.jpg
    smallbackground.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 79
  • R32Sunset2.jpg
    R32Sunset2.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0818-1.jpg
    IMG_0818-1.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0918.jpg
    IMG_0918.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0916.jpg
    IMG_0916.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0873.jpg
    IMG_0873.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 77
  • StangLine.jpg
    StangLine.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_0906.jpg
    IMG_0906.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 81
  • Background1.jpg
    Background1.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 76
  • SideView.jpg
    SideView.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0516.jpg
    IMG_0516.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0514.jpg
    IMG_0514.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 66
  • Sunset.jpg
    Sunset.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 74
  • YellowFogs4.jpg
    YellowFogs4.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0776.jpg
    IMG_0776.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 72
  • YellowFogs.jpg
    YellowFogs.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 59
  • YellowFogs-1.jpg
    YellowFogs-1.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 54
  • Sponsors (?)

Is the True Blue different on your cars? It looks like the different shades to me. It might just be the way I am seeing it, though. It would be a good picture to keep around to show the difference in hues. Nice pictures though! I'm reminded that I need to get a freakin cowl hood.

Where did you learn to shoot? You obviously know what you're doing. Sweet ass camera. I wish I had $1,000 to drop in one. :p

As for the pics, sex. Except for the one guy with moisture in his headlights ;)

Thanks for all the complimets guys :)
I finally felt it time to whore the stang out again just because of the yellow fogs and new camera. Didnt like it at first, but the look is really growing on me.

side note: have you ever been pulled over for not having amber turn signals up front?
yep, i actually just got pulled over 2 weeks ago for it because the officer said i had just "an excessive amount of blue lights on the front of the car" :rlaugh:

Badass car man. It makes me want to get some chrome Saleens. Are those 18x10's out back?
yea thats correct! with 295/35/18 tires.

Where did you learn to shoot? You obviously know what you're doing. Sweet ass camera. I wish I had $1,000 to drop in one. :p
As for the pics, sex. Except for the one guy with moisture in his headlights ;)
I basically just spent a lot of time with cheaper cameras experimenting with all of the settings until i upgraded finally to this SLR camera. The first day i got it, i speant a lot of time just reading the instruction manual cover to cover figuring out all that the camera could do. im still learning new things every time i use it.

DAMN those pics are amazing!! are they touched up in any way or is it just a kick ass camera?
I edited levels and brightness and contrast in most of the pics. None of the lighting effects or glares were edited. the different lengths of exposures affect how headlights glare in that star pattern.

your car is the feature car for the yellow Lumanics yellow fogs on Stangmods.com and is the reason ill be ordering them soon...

if you dont mind me asking how much did you pay for the Rebel XT? im tired of trying to make cheaper point an shoot cameras work so im getting a Nikon D50 or a Rebel...