TROUBLE SHOOTING THREAD!

SMOKEDYA

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Jul 13, 2003
Tucson AZ
Hey guy's and mods,what do you think about this being a trouble shooting thread and we sticky it?Guys can post there symptoms and what they trouble shot to fix the problem.As well as jr and others with trouble shooting experience post there links in here. I was thinking of this since i just ran threw a problem with my blinkers.I have noticed alot of people on here (AS WELL AS MYSELF) arent good at searching and ask alot of trouble shooting tips that have been covered several time's,but because they dont know how to search or the post is very old it no longer appears unless you search.By putting links or other peoples problem solving here that will eliminate (hopefully) alot of people asking the same questions or for the ones that dont know how to search they can just come here.peace

john:p

• Sponsors (?)

It's a lot less trouble to teach people how to search and there's a lot more info available that way. It would be tiring to try and cover even some of the issues that arise.

It would probably be easier if someone found a good thread on every topic and then created a compilation of links (kinda like the Useful Tech sticky but with more ordinary topics).