Tuning!!!

92NOTCHJONZY2

Nov 15, 2009
NEBRASKA
I have never tuned a 5.0 before personally i have seen it done but i have a few ?s on it, should i run a mega squirt system? what should i do for my fuel system to make it run correctly i have fuel pressure reg. aftermarket injectors and quite a few mods done to my car, motor ran aweosome i just want it to scream when i drop it back in!!!!!! any tips or tricks out there?

• Sponsors (?)

You're going to need to list your setup. MSII had a very steep learning curve if your unfamiliar with it. Without knowing your setup, i'll still say a dyno tune will be less expensive, easier and they'll burn you the chip you need

(imho)
A dyno tune is always the best way to go, if you're tuning it yourself or paying a tuner to do it... it's best to have it done on a dyno. It gives you the ability to simulate conditions, apply loads as desired, etc... actual conditions as required by the comp, not just "educated" guess as done by seat of the pants.

Always save the extra bucks and get some dyno time.
(again just mho)

:nice:

i got 24lb inj, f303 cam, stock heads with a valve and bowel job, edelbrock 65mm throtle body, mass air sensor, edelbrock upper and lower intake, gear drive, 1.60 roller rockers, bbk longtube headers, x pipe, 10 series flowmasters, with a tko 500 aluminum flywheel, centerforce clutch, msd 6al,blaster coil, my a/c and smog is pulled and bypassed, if there is any ideas or tricks out there i am open to them, i want it to be streetable but yet fast, it also has 4.10 gears