Twin kit progress pics.

That car is sex on wheels. Damn. I think I would give my left testicle for that car. Do you happen to be in need of a testicle? I'm a reasonable guy, all you gotta do is give me that car. :lol:

• Sponsors (?)

BaXTeR3221 said:
That is pretty cool, i like it :nice:

i was just putting my march bracket kit on today also, finally finishing my own rebuild (nothing exciting like this one).
i had one or two issues with the kit. but i like it so far. half installed :nice:

damn man, looking really good, i can't wait to start my build up. i can't beleive i am actually waiting for snow.

i would start now but i can't justify pulling it off the road when its still nice

RsStanG1987 said:
For once i dont have a smart ass answer... That thing is sweet.. Looks good.... What is that red thing down by your water pump?
its an electirc waterpump.

Tonight mess, dont mind the 1"wrench on the fuel rail. I have t repace a braided fuel line.

img_0893.jpg

I dont smoke, so the cigerette lighter got the boot, replaced with a boost controller.
img_0894.jpg

And this is where I mounted the Gen 7, im not much for sleepers.
img_0895.jpg

i heard running the boost controller into the cabin is bad thing caue you want that line to be as short as possible

maybe i'm thinking of something else

looks like its coming along nicely, still lots of work ahead of ya though, eh

also what kinda pipe is that, that connects to the TB, looks like rubber or somthing

sirsureshot39 said:
And this is where I mounted the Gen 7, im not much for sleepers.
img_0895.jpg
:lol: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :nice:
that is funny 1st time ive seen that, at least it will be easy to find the pigtail. Not much of a stereo man huh. Well its looking really nice, its very hard to break everything in when you have sooo0 much fun right next to your foot. have a good one :hail2: :hail2:

mike mike mike s h i t s hottttttttttttttt going to be nasty. still hoppin for th goals you mentioned before in the hp area ? lol i got along way to go and alot of money to get lol . but im gettin there right here steady lately lol. let me knwo when its done might have to try and make it p there and check that beast out