Twin kit progress pics.

• Sponsors (?)

Your a mad man dude, just step back and give yourself a pat on the back, look how much work you have gotten done so quickly, is anyone giving you a hand over there?

BTW I might be moving to montcliar NJ from boston MA, you planning on sticking around home for a while?

img_0858.jpg

What kind of loser gets overspray on the brake fluid resevoir... :chair:

i hope you can sense the sarcasm!!!

That's awesome :worship: ....everything.......AWESOME!!!!

i think every penny hes ever gotten from the military has gone into that car from the looks of it. now that i think about...mike you need to let all of us drive the car because we all probably have atleast a couple bucks into it from taxes :flag:

ECU5.0 said:
i think every penny hes ever gotten from the military has gone into that car from the looks of it. now that i think about...mike you need to let all of us drive the car because we all probably have atleast a couple bucks into it from taxes :flag:
:rlaugh:

Ya that overspray made me feel a little better about myself and my car when looking at how sick yours is lol

Rick 91GT said:
Mike if you ever plan to take that to the track, your going to need to move that FPR off the firewall....it is illegeal. Car is looking good though :nice:

I heard, need to get some more braided hose, it can wait. Here is some more pics from yesterday. Didnt do much today.

img_0874.jpg

img_0875.jpg

img_0876.jpg

img_0877.jpg