Two Straight Guys Should Never ______ Together!

94GTLaserRC

Squint as you approach, lest you be blinded by my
15 Year Member
A local radio show had people calling in saying what they think is "wrong" for 2 str8 guys to do together (besides the obvious).

Between my own things and what people called in, here are some.

Share an umbrella in the rain
Sit next to each other in the movies (that is leave a seat in between, unless the movie is sold out)
Order Drinks in a bar with umbrellas in them.
Sit on the same side in a restaurant booth.
Sing together to a love song playing on the radio (Note: it IS ok for 2 guys to sing "do wa ditty ditty dum ditty do" or "wooley bully")
Share a dessert in a restaurant.

I got a bunch more, but see what you can come up with.

RC

• Sponsors (?)

94-302-vert said:
share a room on a vaction... especially one that has only 1 bed...

sit on the same side of the table in a restaurant, especially if they are the only ones...
i dont see anything wrong with sharing a room... but a bed... thats too far

I also disagree with the umbrella in the rain if it's like ****in pissing rain out. Or you're at a funeral. But, why the **** does a guy HAVE an umbrella?

I don't own any umbrellas. **** that. ****in **** bull****
Umbrellas are for pussies.

anywho, after my rant, Men should not:

- Under any circumstance wear another man's underwear.

- Browse the local movie rental store (aka Blockbuster) together.
They should always split up and give feedback on what they find. It's okay to meet up though, but walking beside one another while going throughout the store is a definite no.

- Share chewed gum.

Umbrellas are for ***s unless you are really dressed up or something. Just put a hoodie on.

I've been classified as being a bit of a homophobe so mine might be extreme.

Guys shouldn't:

1. Share drinks (any kind of drink) together.
2. Do shots together in a group of all guys...atleast get 1 girl in on it.
3. Sit next to eachother on a big couch that has plenty of room to spread out.
4. Wear eachother's clothes...not just underwear - all clothes.
5. Study together. I have a few guy friends that think I'm a total dick because I won't study with them -- it makes me feel like a ***.
6. Be in a hottub with a bunch of other guys. Just like #2, get atleast 1 girl, preferably all girls, in on it.
7. Go out to bars/parties with all dudes. If it's just you and one other guy, that's cool....3 sausages is a no go.
8. Never, unless circumstances are dire, ride in a backseat with 2 other guys. If you have that many people, take an extra car.
9. Go on amusement park rides with guy friends. Fathers, brothers, and other related male family members are acceptable. Going on a ferris wheel with your best bro is not even close to cool.

I could proally go on for a while but I've lost my train of thought...

Joe

Never:
Go to the bathroom at the same time like women do, that should be obivious.

Hold hands with another guy.

EVER! Pick lent off of a guy or adjust their clothing! I saw that once and that was the GAYEST, most unstraight thing I have ever seen in my life!

94MustangGT5.0 said:
EVER! Pick lent off of a guy or adjust their clothing! I saw that once and that was the GAYEST, most unstraight thing I have ever seen in my life!

I'm in the military...I hate lint. If I see a stray hair or lint on ANYONE, I will remove it.

So, I disagree with this statement.

However, sharing underwear or holding hands with another man, as mentioned in a few posts above.....would that even happen with 2 straight guys, I think that automatically makes them queer...

even then....I don't even think queers would wear each other's underwear....

Straight guys should never, under any circumstances, have any more than small talk (how's it going? Good) in a communal shower. That said, if it does turn into a conversation, no eye contact should be made at any point. Laughing at your friend's small genitals is acceptable.

2 guys should never sit on a truck bench seat togetor there should allways be the middle seat as safe space.

And on a side note my grandpaw when he was younger would pull crap on his friend in the truck.

3 guys were riding in the truck. Well he would try to get the pass seat next to the door. When he would see friend of thiers he would duck down like he was looking for something on the floor to make it look like the other guys were sitting togetor.

94MustangGT5.0 said:
Hold hands with another guy.

holdinghands.jpg

never smell another mans finger. you might as well smell his balls.

never try to stick your finger in another mans ass, even if he has pants on and it's suppose to be a joke. you might as well tattoo homo on your forehead.

never try and smack another man in the balls. you might as well grab them and pull them towards your face homo. kick him in the ball is what a man does, followed by a finishing move. ( knee to the face , choke hold etc..)

never go shopping for clothes with another man, even if it's your best friend. i won't even go with my wife. you might as well have friendship rings, if you go shopping with another man.

never proclaim that you just finished jerking off to another man, group of friends, your girl friend, or anyone for that matter. if your going to announce it to another man, you might as well have asked him to tug on your meat tube for you.

never go to a tanning salon with another man. going to the beach to tan , with atleast one girl is cool. but if you go with all guys or just you and another guy, it's just as gay as going to the tanning salon together. what do you need another guy to go with you for? going to jump into the same tanning bed togther? i think going to the tanning salon is gay in the first place. but thats another thread.

thats about all i can think of.

I think the clothes borrowing thing has many exceptions. Perfect example was last year at college graduation, my roomate had brought all his winter clothes and ties home a couple weeks before. So the day before graduation, he needed a shirt and tie stat. I let him borrow one. I don't think that makes me gay, I think I was helpin a buddy out.

Guys should never: sit next to each other in the movies, always use a 1 seat buffer. This comes in handy anyway for coats and food holding.

Should never: talk on the phone together for more then 5 minutes.

- adam