update on the Cobra

• Sponsors (?)

i so miss that car. :(

Where'd it go? Ifn thats the one you want, go and get it an option? I sold my first LX in 90 to get married of all the dumbass reasons. I shoulda kept it and not the now exwife. I spent 15 years after trying to put that 1 mistake right so when I found my current one, its so close to my first there was no way it was getting away-and they'll bury me in it. You can't replace the one you really want.

Sensation? Hardly. He made a huge name for himself when he first joined by asking for photoshop requests, posting videos of lawnmower burnouts, and then failed videos of his burnouts. Since he was 14 or 15 at the time he couldn't take criticism and would have a melt down. If he posted a thread you just sat back and watched everything implode in on itself. He has apparently grown up and gotten a life. I say good for him.

Sensation? Hardly. He made a huge name for himself when he first joined by asking for photoshop requests, posting videos of lawnmower burnouts, and then failed videos of his burnouts. Since he was 14 or 15 at the time he couldn't take criticism and would have a melt down. If he posted a thread you just sat back and watched everything implode in on itself. He has apparently grown up and gotten a life. I say good for him.

He really did a lot of good work for his age as well. Some of the things he did were very tasteful. The kid really did excel with cars...

= sensation

I know the rundown, I have been here for the whole thing.

Cliff Notes Summary of events: :O_o: