• Sponsors (?)

My recently finished project.

Here is my MII after three years of hard working! :D

Attachments

• mustangforum.jpg
    mustangforum.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 174
cobraii74x said:
I don't know why you're pic keeps gettin deleted 1970Impala.. you're car is simply beautiful.. and the scenery really gives it an awesome look :D

Thanks cobraii74x, i really appreciate the compliment. I PM'd Sleeper and he doesn't know why either, so i now keep my eye on it every now and then. I know Tim has been helping you and I'm really glad of that because he said you were a great guy. I would like for the three of us to get together sometime so we can B/S awhile. If i can do anything to help in your endeavour, please let me know. Thanks again. :nice:

Hey, what's up? I'm new here and since everyone is posting their rides here, I suppose I should post mine too. It's a 78 Mustang II with a 347 stroker, c-4 automatic with a 3000 stall converter, and a 8.8 inch rear end.

getfile.php?id=144510&toggle=fullsize&f=.jpg

getfile.php?id=132730&toggle=fullsize&f=.jpg

Attachments

• getfile.php?id=144510&toggle=fullsize&f=.jpg
    getfile.php?id=144510&toggle=fullsize&f=.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 70
  • getfile.php?id=132730&toggle=fullsize&f=.jpg
    getfile.php?id=132730&toggle=fullsize&f=.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 66
TheEvII, that is one of the nicest IIs I've ever seen. Can you tell us more about the car? Do you have more pics? Maybe you could make your own thread? How did you get an 8.8 inch rearend in there? Are the rims the same front and back (ie backspacing, width, etc)? What does the interior look like? Is the hoodscoop functional?

d

:jaw: :eek: WOW! and I mean WOW! You have just proven my theory...which is no matter how much I put into my car there is always one nicer!! Very Sweet, You make the II Proud! What Radiator is that? and yes please welcome and start a thread in the main II forum and give us all the details, tell us how where when you got your II, how did you get hooked, on the II, You must have won shows etc. cmon give give! :) :D

I guess I'll post again now, with where I'm at now. Funny to compare where I was then, to where I'm at now.

• 351w block, stroked to 393ci
  • Forged 3.85" SCAT crank, JE SRP forged pistons, h-beam rods
  • Canfield aluminum cylinder heads (2.02, 1.60)
  • Edelbrock RPM Air-Gap intake (1500-6500 rpm)
  • Holley 650 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor
  • Compcams XE274H cam (1800-6000 rpm range)
  • Ron Davis aluminum radiator
  • Moroso 7 quart oil pan
  • MSD 6AL ignition box, MSD Blaster 2 coil, MSD billet distributor
  • Hooker headers: 1 5/8" primaries 3" collectors
  • Full 3" exhaust system with Magnaflow mufflers, high flow catalytic converters, and x-pipe.
  • T5 transmission with a Steeda Tri-Ax shifter
  • 3.55:1 posi rear end
  • Optima red top battery
  • Current best time of 12.732 @ 108.21 mph

DSC00072.JPG

DSC00078.JPG

DSC00082.JPG

Many many more pictures at http://www.starshadow.com/~gael/pictures/mustangii/ just go through the various dated folders.

Videos at the dragstrip at http://www.starshadow.com/~gael/sir-6-25-04/ and http://www.starshadow.com/~gael/sir9-17-04/

Nope I didn't, it's just as I bought it.. I bet that it's my electric fans blocking most of the shinyness of it from the front. That'll hopefully change this winter when I plan to push the radiator forward and stuff an Lincoln MK VIII fan in there.

TheEvII said:
What kind of compression ratio does that thing run Gael? Does it run on pump gas?
It was build to be a street car, with strip capability. It has 9.5-9.8:1 compression, and I run 91 octane in it (Premium in AZ), and it runs great, even with our ****ty summer gas.