Well, it's my turn....thinking of selling the Mustang!

• Sponsors (?)

G35 coupes are nice cars, about the only good sounding V6 engine out there. My brother in law and two poeple at my work have them, all of them love their cars.

I was actually thinking about buying a new G35 coupe or Audi A4 before I decided on needing a truck when I bought my tundra last year.

Just for ****s and grims i decided to look around online at a few examples for sale. It's tough to find the particular model i want. I'm not buying new (~$40K new vs $25-29K for a low milage 2004-2005) but it's tough finding one with the options i want.

I want the 6-spd, aero package, premuim package with sunroof and 6-disk Bose in either Red or that nice Blue color. If it comes with Nav it would be a plus but i don't really use it since i know where i am going 99% of the time.

We'll see. I'm just gonna sit on this thought for the time being

Post-up links when you got to sell your car Mike. To up your last escapade, you're really gonna have to get creative with the story this time. :D

Passively lookin for a new ride (when you find it, you're locked and loaded) is not a bad way to be - no real pressure.

Good luck with finding something nice. :nice:

Mustang5L5 said:
No way....I HATE driving an SUV or a truck. So bland and boring.

But it's not so much what i would get...i dunno if i should do it. I like my GT but at the same time i think it's time to "get away" so to speak :(
I guess youve never owned a PSD with some bolt ons??

Tonys89GT said:
I guess youve never owned a PSD with some bolt ons??

I would like to own one, but not as a daily driver.

I just don't want to deal with the hassles of fuel, squeezing a big truck into tiny parking spots in Boston, tight roads and the fact that i drive aggressively and need something that can take a turn and brake well.

I just like small 2-door sporty cars