what a piece of junk

thanks, i know he will try to resist and i also know that we are alowed to put mods on and they shouldnt mess with the war. but the stealer is going to look for any way to get out of this car. i cant believe i am about to say this but. i would DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT. do everything short shift, quick stops, speed bumps. shake this baby up then when your done take her in for a nice detail , change the oil and tell her you were sorry. its really a shame you had to experiance this i am in a nice position having a 30 plus year friend that is the head mech at the dealer that i bought my car. i am also a vender so i can hang in the bays when its in. i have actually helped with some of the stuff. because of these forums i actualy know more then they do at times. hey its a first year car you dont buy first year cars unless you can handle some downs! i have had all the tsbs done **** happens i still love the car! the ups are much better!

• Sponsors (?)

ya i was thinking of beating on it a little b4 i start slapping in the mods. its just soo tempting i have had this big pile sitting here since before i got the car! i knew there would be some problems, since it was a first year car, i just wasnt expecting anything this major. they pushed completion date back till tomorrow :( i think the luck of the irish must not be working right now, because the saleen HID kit arrived with the wiring harness missing, no instructions, and one of the ballast covers missing! but i already spoke to them, and everything is getting fed exed to me.

IMG_0090.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0090.jpg
    IMG_0090.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 64
I most certainly do have room in my garage for your items :) Really, I wouldn't want you to trip on the big box, smash the window and end up falling on the glass table! Looks dangerous! Please send to ..... if you like, you can Fed-Ex .... please no c.o.d.'s :) Do you know any mechanics in Austin?

OMFG!!!! so today manhattan auto group, the ford dealer here in nyc calls and says the car is ready, we road tested it. so i go in and get the paperwork, and they go to get the car. it will start now, but wont go into gear, there is nothing when you push the clutch. so i almost lose it and flip on this guy. so they try to give me a honda civic loaner car, and i am like i am not driving some rice burner when i bought a mustang. so then they were like ok take this land rover. so at least that is decent. i called ford directly the other day, and told them the whole situation. they said i could file a complaint against the dealership. should i do this now, or should i wait till i get the car back. no one ever go to ford in manhattan for service, they are complete retards.

official_style said:
OMFG!!!! so today manhattan auto group, the ford dealer here in nyc calls and says the car is ready, we road tested it. so i go in and get the paperwork, and they go to get the car. it will start now, but wont go into gear, there is nothing when you push the clutch. so i almost lose it and flip on this guy. so they try to give me a honda civic loaner car, and i am like i am not driving some rice burner when i bought a mustang. so then they were like ok take this land rover. so at least that is decent. i called ford directly the other day, and told them the whole situation. they said i could file a complaint against the dealership. should i do this now, or should i wait till i get the car back. no one ever go to ford in manhattan for service, they are complete retards.

....wow....i really don't know what to say to that. :bang: I really don't know where to start, that just sucks.

i know bro i LOVE this car and i am gonna stick with it, i think this dealer just blows. i am just going to have my friend who did all the work on my GMC do the work on the stang once i get it back. is it worth filing a complaint against the dealer tho? or is pointless? i almost lost it in the dealership today, ihad to go walk around for 20 mins before i could come back in without choking someone lol. I NEEEEED MY MUSTANG! and its not the car that sucks, its the DEALER!

ya thats what i was thinking, i mean my friend and his dad work at yonkers ford, so i never need to go to this store again, BUT they do have my baby right now, so ill wait till she is back. BUT i do have their land rover right now, hmm maybe i should try out this nifty hill decent feature? :D :D

and if the cant straighten this out, then i am NOT gonna buy a camaro like said, im gonna buy my friends 1993 GT. at least i know that all of the problems have been fixed! i neeed something beefy to drive around for work, since i have to sell the yukon :(

My company remanufacturs transmissions for GM, Ford, Mazda, Jag, Chrysler, and Allison. We take care of any failures that occur after 12000 miles. All of our customers expect transmission failures in the field to be about 1% of sales. Failures under 12,000 are called Out Of Box and get special attention from the factory. After 15 years in automotive manufacturing, I can say Toyota still leads the way but the rest of the pack is trying harder than ever to get reliability. BMW, Mercedes, and Volkswagon are taking a lot of hits right now for poor quality. Mazda, even though owed by Ford, takes warranty seriously and has a zero defect standard.

finally got the car back today! fixed perfectly. went straight to my mechanic and had the bassani x and flows put on. this combo is perfect, i am not even going to do headers or it will be way too loud. my car now has that mustang sound. i am a happy kid again, i LOVE this car!