What did you do for your Fox today?

got rear ended in it. lol. not bad, just two liscence plate bolt scratches and stress cracks. the bumper already had scratches in it, and stress cracks and the rivets holding it down have been loose. looks like all thats getting fixed at someone elses expense. lol.

• Sponsors (?)

got rear ended in it. lol. not bad, just two liscence plate bolt scratches and stress cracks. the bumper already had scratches in it, and stress cracks and the rivets holding it down have been loose. looks like all thats getting fixed at someone elses expense. lol.

Damn, that sucks to hear. Same thing happened to mine years ago, by some Clown in a crap civic on the phone. Was it by a Honda?

got a new bumper cover and installed cobra grill piece. small cowl hood fitted and front end on. started pulling trim and molding... goes in for paint this friday! mocked up the turbo on the new motor while its on the stand. as soon as i get her back from paint its motor swap time!

Reassembled rear brakes, park brake cable, clear coated diff cover, did a little on interior work, also not pictured are setting the install valve heights on the heads and cleaned old gasket surface off block and set new heads with new gaskets.

Scott

DSC01044.jpg

DSC01043.jpg

DSC01039.jpg

DSC01032.jpg

drove hers to jegs to buy my msd distributer and snow meth inj kit. tapped the fuel gauge to see if it was working because it hadnt moved! realized it is working and thought to myself about how many more parts i could buy if either of mine were that good on gas!

Just spent a good portion of my tax return on Trickflow top end kit with a stage 2 cam :D

Got a good %5 forum discount too, thanks LRS!
I've been thinking of the Trick Flow top end kit for my car as well. So are you saying that you aren't forced to take the Stage 1 came the kit comes with, or did you have to purchase the Stage 2 cam outright?

I though it was a shame to option for the Track Heat intake that made power up to 6,500RPM, only to have the Stage 1 bump stick sign off at 5,500RPM.

Mind if I ask where you bought it and what you paid?

I've been thinking of the Trick Flow top end kit for my car as well. So are you saying that you aren't forced to take the Stage 1 came the kit comes with, or did you have to purchase the Stage 2 cam outright?

I though it was a shame to option for the Track Heat intake that made power up to 6,500RPM, only to have the Stage 1 bump stick sign off at 5,500RPM.

Mind if I ask where you bought it and what you paid?

No problem, just call and talk to an LRS rep and he can swap out the stage 1 for a stage 2 cam. Also the website lacks a few details about the kit. It comes with ARP head bolts & reducers and fel pro timing cover and water pump gasket. I originally added those to my order but the rep told me they were included.

My total came to a little over $2800, I also ordered FRPP water pump, lifters, 255lph fuel pump w/ install kit, 1" intake spacer(easy access to rockers), Kirban FPR & guage, and a bottle of friction modifier.

I think I've got all my bases covered, let me know if I missed anything guys. It's going on a stock low mileage bottom end, so I think I'll be good for now...

No problem, just call and talk to an LRS rep and he can swap out the stage 1 for a stage 2 cam. Also the website lacks a few details about the kit. It comes with ARP head bolts & reducers and fel pro timing cover and water pump gasket. I originally added those to my order but the rep told me they were included.

My total came to a little over $2800, I also ordered FRPP water pump, lifters, 255lph fuel pump w/ install kit, 1" intake spacer(easy access to rockers), Kirban FPR & guage, and a bottle of friction modifier.

I think I've got all my bases covered, let me know if I missed anything guys. It's going on a stock low mileage bottom end, so I think I'll be good for now...

Hope you considered new injectors to go along with the rest. The 19lb/hr stockers are only good for a little over 300fwhp @ 80% duty cycle. You'll exclipse that for certain. Wouldn't hurt to step up to a set of 30lb/hr injectors and an upgraded MAF meter to take advantage of the higher flow top end.

Oh...and what's LRS supposed to stand for? Late model Restoration Supply?

Hope you considered new injectors to go along with the rest. The 19lb/hr stockers are only good for a little over 300fwhp @ 80% duty cycle. You'll exclipse that for certain. Wouldn't hurt to step up to a set of 30lb/hr injectors and an upgraded MAF meter to take advantage of the higher flow top end.

Oh...and what's LRS supposed to stand for? Late model Restoration Supply?

Yeah I've got a set of 24 lb injectors and currently have a C&L MAF on the car now. I'm going to order a 24 lb calibrated tube from C&L later on after I get closer to finishing.

And yes, LRS is late model restoration.