What do you do in the final days with your Mustang?

• Sponsors (?)

I've owned both my Fox Mustangs combined a total of 34 yrs. For some reason I have never been able to bring myself to abuse them such as that. Sorry, Its just me

I give it:
2 thumbs down

Reactions: 1 user
Meh.... that's not beating on it. That's just giving it a send-off!

Hell if I had worry about whether the car could be injured by doing a couple of burnouts then I wouldn't be concerned with missing the thing.

"Caveat Emptor"........let the buyer beware............really the only thing that was harmed was about 2/32" of tread on the rear tires. Other than that what damage was actually done?

In the final days w/my car,...I intend to sit w/ it in a softly lit room, w/ quiet music playing in the background.
After I've made my peace w/ the inevitable,...I'll smother it w/ a pillow:O_o:

I sure hope I go before my car! If so, my previously-purported plans of being buried in it shall apply.

I guess it could be worse. The next owner of your pride and joy might live in the same area as you and could drive the ever living :poo: out of it once it's in their possession. You'd get to see it slowly being run into the ground one day after the next.

Happened to me....really sucked too. :(

Here's a true story. My best friend's brother once had a Chevelle and sold it. He left to meet up with the buyer and decided to drop the hammer coming out of the driveway...it sheered the teeth off the ring in the rear end. He had to take a big hit on the sale because of it.

Well, mistreating the car like that because it's going to someone else who is paying honest money for it is definitely against my ethics. Damage to the car is probably just tire tread, and the clutches in the rear differential.

It wouldn't be a big deal to me if you posted a vid romping on your own car, or if you were giving the car away or something, but seems to me that the golden rule applies here.

Reactions: 1 users