what intake is this? and is it better than a stock e6 one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

It's from a 91-93 Thunderbird with a 5.0 HO. It MAY be the same as a '94-95 GT HO intake but not sure.

Either way, you don't want it. Too much of a hassle to modify and the reason it was redesigned was to fit under a sloped hood so it restricts flow slightly.

The Fox HO intake flows better

Yeah, 94-95 Mustang, or 91-93 T-Bird. My computer says they are different from one another, but I know they look the same....how different can they be? My computers interchange isn't always correct.

957-568x-89MUSTANG7.jpg

ac1c_1.JPG

Be prepared to shell out $800-1000 for one of those and I've seen them go for $1500 in minty condition.

Come to Kidd Valley on Saturday and we can talk intakes. I have first hand experience with several.
that was a great waste of my gas and a $5 burger. you guys arent to friendly. i know you all saw me cus my car isnt exactly silent and a 4 eye stands out like a sore thumb. geuss me and my car aint cool enough to say hi.this is why i dont mess with car shows in wa state or gathering unless its fox specific. just like no one raised a eybrow for a 4 eye i could care less about a mustang that i see on every care lot up and down 99 when i have worked at a few lots and drove every new turd there is. i would rather see the old rich farts car show in lynnwood every friday and talk to camaro guys.it really gets me that no one even said hi, i got outa my car walked around and got looks like please leave kinda thing.sad, fricken sad. please dont invite someone if ur not going to say hi. personally i dont know who u are or if u were even there.and i dont care. i always wondered why people say mustang drivers are stuck up and arrogant:jaw: ill stick to going to the track while you guys jibber jabber over 5 buck burgers.peace

what it called? how much. i hate the way the trick flows look though. the bbk ssi looks nice. and yes i do care what it looks like. so a cobra intake is probably the sexiest option. what do the explorer ones look like? u know the gt 40 stuff

thats cool i love the way the intake looks too

I used to dislike the Trick flow intakes as well but hell I ended up with one anyway :D, The look has grown on me.

004.jpg

003-1.jpg

002-2.jpg

Just cant wait to get it installed now. Have you thought about any of the Edelbrock Intakes?

that was a great waste of my gas and a $5 burger. you guys arent to friendly. i know you all saw me cus my car isnt exactly silent and a 4 eye stands out like a sore thumb. geuss me and my car aint cool enough to say hi.this is why i dont mess with car shows in wa state or gathering unless its fox specific. just like no one raised a eybrow for a 4 eye i could care less about a mustang that i see on every care lot up and down 99 when i have worked at a few lots and drove every new turd there is. i would rather see the old rich farts car show in lynnwood every friday and talk to camaro guys.it really gets me that no one even said hi, i got outa my car walked around and got looks like please leave kinda thing.sad, fricken sad. please dont invite someone if ur not going to say hi. personally i dont know who u are or if u were even there.and i dont care. i always wondered why people say mustang drivers are stuck up and arrogant:jaw: ill stick to going to the track while you guys jibber jabber over 5 buck burgers.peace

Wow.

You came. You parked. You didn't get out of your car. You left. You came back. You parked in the back of the lot away from all the rest of the cars and you left again. I never saw you talk to anybody. You might try mingling rather than expecting everybody to come to you. :shrug: We only had 14 cars show up due to the iffy weather and most of those were new folks, coming from as far away as Tacoma. Everybody else had a good time and enjoyed each other's company. Oh, and six of the fourteen cars were Foxes, including a 93 Cobra, a modded GT, two Saleens and two SSP coupes.

Sorry you felt left out, but you made no effort whatsoever to include yourself.

Ya know, I was at KV as well last night and all I remember was seeing you coming in and out of the parking lot NUMEROUS times?? I didn't know we had to keep track of who was new and that we had to personally invite you to get out of your car to hang out with all of us. There were a bunch of new people there and they didn't seem to have any problem jumping in to conversations and having a good time! And I don't think any of us discriminate against ANYONE's car! As long as you want to hang out and have fun we don't care WHAT your car looks like!

Have fun with the Camaro guys.......:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.