What is your dream car?

Fine.

1-1.jpg

2178-1.jpg

dream-car-02_23_12-920-14.jpg

saleen-S7-logo-1.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I think the DB7 DB9's are probably the most beautiful cars I've ever seen. I realize this is subjective as 'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' But try as I may, I simply cant find a bad angle on those Aston Martins
db9.jpg

for those who've lived under a rock and dont know the sexyness that is the daytona coupe.

these cars give me a damn stiffy!
2009-shelby-daytona-coupe-le-mans-edition-front-side-588x390.jpg

2009-shelby-daytona-coupe-le-mans-edition-side-588x390.jpg

2009-shelby-daytona-coupe-le-mans-edition-rear-side-588x390.jpg

2009-shelby-daytona-coupe-le-mans-edition-front-588x390.jpg

2009-shelby-daytona-coupe-le-mans-edition-rear-588x390.jpg

2009-shelby-daytona-coupe-le-mans-edition-interior-588x390.jpg

for those who've lived under a rock and dont know the sexyness that is the daytona coupe.

Yeah if it came down to a kit car, that would be my choice hands down. I'm sure you know those are a few steps beyond what the original looked like.

I also made a poll thread about this years ago. If it came down to the GT500 and BOSS 429 i don't know if i could choose. http://www.stangnet.com/mustang-for...y-ultimate-dream-mustang.785826/#post-7910119

2009-shelby-daytona-coupe-le-mans-edition-side-588x390.jpg

2009-shelby-daytona-coupe-le-mans-edition-rear-side-588x390.jpg

2009-shelby-daytona-coupe-le-mans-edition-front-588x390.jpg

2009-shelby-daytona-coupe-le-mans-edition-rear-588x390.jpg

2009-shelby-daytona-coupe-le-mans-edition-interior-588x390.jpg

^^ This one, funny- I didn't think it would get posted. You know the funny thing about dream cars is, when you get them, as mentined above, you find out they have flaws. Kind of like hollywood actresses. No matter how fine they are, no matter how sexy they may be, someone, somewhere is sick of their chit.:p

I love my fox, but every time I drive it I discover reasons why my DD is better. It WAS my dream car for a while, but I've had so many I lose count. I have intention of starting a collection with it, instead of trading it of as I've done in the past. This time last year my goal was to own one mustang from every generation before I die. Probably not gonna happen though..

Well I am probably going to get some bad responses to this but I would like to have a new Z06 corvette. I would also sup up my 91 mustang if I won the lottery.
Well, since no one has busted your chops for this selection in the last 6 hrs or so here goes:rolleyes: The bad thing about the corvette is the 200 year old suspension system that they have..........leaf springs!!!!!!!!! OMG a $60K plus car and it has ****ing leaf springs! Even the $100K plus ZR1 has ****ing leaf springs. If you do not know how bizarre that is, just drive a new vette that has been converted over to coil overs! It completely transforms the car into what it should be. It goes beyond the pale why a $100K plus ZR1 has leaf springs when for that money you could have a truly world class handling car if it just had coil overs........oh yea, and better seats.......please!

Easy, 68 Charger:

1667318_600.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I love my Mustangs, and I will plan to always have a Fox since they fit me well, but a clean 2nd gen Charger is what I plan to have in the garage one day.

Bullitt has been the dream car since April 08 and still is.

No mods, still quiet, reliable, fast, and its a Bullitt!

Still have my 79 Capri also. If that Deuce roadster a few posts earlier has a flathead, its on the list too!