What is your dream car?

• Sponsors (?)

ppl who degrade srt-4's because there "neons" are dumb...just like v6 mustangs there pretty gay so we get v8's. And neons are gay so you get an srt-4..much better looking and alot faster.

Definitely a few very strong candidates so far! An ORIGINAL GT-40, the Daytona Coupe, the Pantera, all very good. Honorable mentions would be the NEW GT and the AC Cobras.

Allow me to offer my .02:

Any of the early Bugatti race cars. These make me :fap: so hard, I'm sore for days.

1926%20Bugatti%20Type%2039--35B-blue-sVl=mx=.jpg

An Aston DB4 or 5. And not because it's a Bond car, more just because they're cool as hell.

1963-aston-martin-db4-gt.jpg

Speaking of celebrity cars though, I would shamelessly LOVE to have a Chitty Chitty Bang Bang replica. NEEDS to have the right exhaust note, too! Doesn't necessarily need flight capability, though.

View attachment 153871

I'd also do a modern interpretation of Zebra 3, the Striped Tomato.

torino_starskyhutch2.jpg

ppl who degrade srt-4's because there "neons" are dumb...just like v6 mustangs there pretty gay so we get v8's. And neons are gay so you get an srt-4..much better looking and alot faster.

And yet it's still a lame ass FWD 4 door!

I would dump about 20k in my fox... 351, t-56, IRS, A/C, Sound System, all the trimmins...

Seriously. The day I win the lottery is the day I build a really nice shop behind a small house and order parts until teh interwebz begs for mercy.

Reactions: 2 users
Of course Shelby's, but here are some others...

I'm crazy about Mopars (especially 68-69 Roadrunners) and hope to have one someday.

I had a 66 Sport Fury 383. Looked like this one, but chrome yellow and the front was in the weeds.
66sportfury.jpg

It was no charger or road runner, but it did get a lot of looks. Another one I shoulda kept, along with....

ROFL... man this thread is getting good. It's a lot more diverse than I expected with a lot of classics. Awesome!

Abrams tank?! LOL... guess you better join the army. They ride kinda rough, but not as bad as you would expect.

I'd like to get an old deuce and a half and bob it. The cool thing is that they can be had for relatively cheap. The downside is my girlfriend would s*** a brick if I came home with one.