What shift boots are you guys running??

Well, i want an MGW soon. Beleive it or not, i'm rocking a stock shifter with an aftermarket handle. I don't know how i've gone so long like this, but at the time i was spending money on parts needed to get the car rolling.

MGW is on the Xmas list :)

• Sponsors (?)

Mine is the standard height. Only thing i wish i would of asked them, is if they could make a "ring" style finish on top of the boot. With a ball type knob(or one that doesn't slide over the boot), they look unfinished and loose fitting. You can see it in cenoks first pic.

Jegs has the Hurst plate with boot and knob. Im planning on getting this one soon.

5305380036.jpg

Okay, ordered!

Got both in charcoal leather w/ matching stitching. I hope it matches my 03/04 Cobra style shift knob (5 spd). I had to take it off and swap a Mach 1 know on because it didn't match the black boot. Hope i can put it back on now

Let me know how it matches because I use the same shift knob.:nice:

It doesn't.

Now i'm kinda stuck with these as there is no return policy because I dont like the color. :(

I gotta see how it looks in the car. Maybe i'll take a ride tonight over to the car and snap a few pics nexts to the seats, but from what i can tell, charcoal does not match Dark Charcoal leather from a 99+ Mustang...so if you have black interior with the DC SN95 seats and shift knob like me...go black.

But i'll see how it looks in the car first. and just drape it over the shifter

BTW, if I decide i don't want these, and someone with maybe a grey interior does...PM me.

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC00122.JPG
    DSC00122.JPG
    191.1 KB · Views: 226
I don't think that will help. it's off pretty much. I've decided i don't want to use it. So guess i'll be ordering in black now.

Anyone wants these, and i can't exchange them...pm me. They would prob look good in a grey-interior car with a different shift knob.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC00125.JPG
    DSC00125.JPG
    161.6 KB · Views: 213
  • DSC00123.jpg
    DSC00123.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 415