UselessBanter What would you pay for this?

Man 1 of 10 and possibly 1 of 1? Look at what 93 Cobras are bringing,and they made over 5k of those. It IS hard to put a price on though,car has ALOT of good parts and has low miles.
Did you look at my album of pics on it? That is priced at the going rate for 100% original for the other 9 with low miles. As I said earlier, I think it's worth buying but not if you want/expect it to be original. If a 93 Cobra had those mods in that condition it's a $35k car, not $80k like they have gone for recently.

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Yeah. Still a cool car, but that doesn't mean you should pay more than market value. There will be others. You say 1 of 10, but to me any Saleen S351 Supercharged would work just the same. There are a couple hundred. Not many, but a few usually come up each year.

Did you look at my album of pics on it? That is priced at the going rate for 100% original for the other 9 with low miles. As I said earlier, I think it's worth buying but not if you want/expect it to be original. If a 93 Cobra had those mods in that condition it's a $35k car, not $80k like they have gone for recently.
Nope,missed those. I wasn't implying the car was worth the asking price,simply it's a rare car that with it's imperfections would be awesome to own.

Reactions: 1 user
Nope,missed those. I wasn't implying the car was worth the asking price,simply it's a rare car that with it's imperfections would be awesome to own.
Agreed, and I said as much to @FastDriver and @95steedamustang , but no way in hell at that price. It is a cool car, and seemed pretty solid. Hell, since August when I looked at it some of the issues might have been fixed, but there were signs of things that got repainted but not the whole car. The decals on the hood (S351) were under the clear (not original), spiderweb paint on front and rear bumpers, stains in the paint on the passenger door, and more. Cool car, solid and fun driver, but you don't pay top dollar for those. I'd love to have it and drive it, but my money is tied up in my own build.

Reactions: 1 user