Whats better than a nice Fox?

• Sponsors (?)

1st car with a Tremec (TKO or 3550) and the stock shifter is the worst I have ever used on any car bar none. The car could use more gear for sure but I doubt I will drop the coin on doing it. The ebrake dosent work but the previous owner ordered cables so they are on the way to me now. Going to repaint all the trim and buff the paint in the coming weeks then I hope to pick up a shifter.

Not sure if you've had a TKO, but The gears should already feel closer together, and with a pro50 shifting, it's not a bad shifting tranny, though it's still pretty notchy by comparison to a T56.

Before, sad and yucky.
DSC02441.jpg

DSC02437.jpg

After, less sad and yucky.
PPanel.jpg

DPanel.jpg

Quick hit of simple green worked pretty damn well. Not perfect but much better and total cash outlay was 000000000

I predict you'll drive it for 4 months, and then sell it for 6,500.

truth

Still has stock shifter, needs trim repainted, and some new weather stripping. Most of all NEEDS LX tails.

agree

Did you buy MOBs car, that hood gap looks like his.. lol..

I WAS GONNA SAY THE SAME THING!

:lol:

not many people will pick up on that i bet, that goes back to the old crowd that used to be here...

the first thing that came to mind when i saw this was holy **** he bought MOB's car

You didnt mention that part.. :shifty:

sure he did, in the original parts list it showed it as not being installed yet.

overall, nice car. i like how you get new cars for a while and drive them, then get sick of them and go back to driving a fox every day. good man. start a thread for this car (i guess like a build thread, but its already in good shape so its hard to call it that). silly me, i still liked the black lx hatch you had.

Just because I heard a few people say how the GT tails looked good in white. Here is a side by side, needless to say I like the non cheesgraters much more.

tailss.jpg

Why you gotta make the left one look all dark/dirty/off-white compared to the bright/clean one on the right??? Not a fair comparison! Just messin'.

I didn't realize you were talking about the 85/86 tail lights. Now those I can live with!!! Good choice. But there's still something about them white cheese graters :p