What's trapped in your cd changer?

• Sponsors (?)

merc123 said:
This is a shame. 20 Posts and only 2 people told him how to get the CD out :p
That is because maybe some of us have never got one stuck,and can't help him,and wouldn't want to give a FALSE how too,buuuuut are answering to this quote!!:nice:
Shiroelex said:
and I'd figure I'd do another one of those "What's in yours?" threads for :SNSign:'s and giggles.

Vanilla, I did try your method, and it worked like a charm. Thanks mang.

Last concert I went to was Godsmack, Rob Zombie, and someone else unimportant. It was a great concert. Sully played like 4 different instruments. He is very talented!

I keep an index card in my door pocket. WHen i eject a CD, i put the index card on the top of the slot to push the CD down below the little flap that is hanging there. Works every time but is not needed every time. I say my CD's stick every 1 out of 10 times.

As for what is in there now??

1.) Lacuna Coil - Comalies
2.) Tool - 10,000 days
3.) 30 seconds to mars - A beautiful lie
4.) 30 seconds to mars - 30 seconds to mars
5.) Dream Theater - Change of seasons
6.) Burned CD full of techno, dance and house songs

And up in the overhead netting i have a few more CD's handy. I also have sirrius satellite. Octane 20 rules!

Nothing, after the Alpine and Ipod took it's place.

Mine jammed in between changing cd's. I disconnected the battery for 1 hour and then reconnected it. This will force the CD player to reset and I was able to use it again.

Mustang5L5 said:
I keep an index card in my door pocket. WHen i eject a CD, i put the index card on the top of the slot to push the CD down below the little flap that is hanging there. Works every time but is not needed every time. I say my CD's stick every 1 out of 10 times.

As for what is in there now??

1.) Lacuna Coil - Comalies
2.) Tool - 10,000 days
3.) 30 seconds to mars - A beautiful lie
4.) 30 seconds to mars - 30 seconds to mars
5.) Dream Theater - Change of seasons
6.) Burned CD full of techno, dance and house songs

And up in the overhead netting i have a few more CD's handy. I also have sirrius satellite. Octane 20 rules!

Lacuna Coil - Comalies,that is what i have in my daily driver!!!:nice:

1low03gt said:
Lacuna Coil - Comalies,that is what i have in my daily driver!!!:nice:

Track's #1 and #2 are the best

Oddly enough, the first time i ever heard those two songs was at a strip club that i went to with a female friend. SO everytime i listen to them i am reminded of that night :D

I don't really change mine out too much so I've gotten maybe 2 cd's stuck so far.

1: Meteora - Linkin Park
2: Some DNB cd that i'll switch out every few months, Aphrodite now
3: Maroon 5
4: Rock mix cd
5: Fall out boy new
6: Fall out boy old

Slots 3, 5 & 6 probably haven't changed in a year.

AmBo said:
CDs are so 90s, take the plunge into a new HU with an iPod controller. ;)

Haha, i actually have quite a few options when it comes to music in my car

AM/FM
6-disk CD changer
Sirrius Satellite
IPod

The sirrius and ipod are hardwired to the Mach 460 using a PIE connector which gives me RCA inputs and an AUX channel on the Mach 460. None of that crappy FM modulation stuff. I hit CD twice and it brings up DJ mode and i can either listen to my satellite mounted next to the radio or the Ipod in the center console.