Whats Your Dd?

2006 Infiniti G35x

Currently has 112,000 miles on it which is more miles than my Fox. My Infiniti still rides like new though. Damn car is a beast in the snow. In "snow" mode, the AWD functions like part-time 4WD at under 10MPH. I swear i can't get that car stuck at all and i've driven through snow deepter than it's ground clearance.

Gonna ride it til it dies and then get another one. The new G37x's are 330HP and rocketships! I've test driven several lately and love them!

pic.php?u=11130S5RAi&i=1124480

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Attachments

• 533-Strahan.jpg
    533-Strahan.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 60
:nice: I've always thought it would be tits to roll a Benz as a DD. We may end up getting one at some point later down the road after we get rid of my wife's '12 Pilot and don't have the need for a kid-mobile anymore.

It sure is! I never thought that I would be able to roll around in a Benz but I got a killer deal on it. I had a lot of equity in my Tacoma which helped out a lot. My wife has a Ford Flex, that's our kid mobile.

It sure is! I never thought that I would be able to roll around in a Benz but I got a killer deal on it. I had a lot of equity in my Tacoma which helped out a lot. My wife has a Ford Flex, that's our kid mobile.

My parents have new '12 C300 they bought this spring. I love the thing. Only 3500 miles on it so far and I think I put about half that on there. It's a loaded white C300 4-matic, Navi, and a ton of options I don't evenknow about yet. I love driving it though. Could use a little more HP though and wish the fuel economy was a tad better.

I don't have a pic, but it looks just like this one.
c47f05ca29864d589e828afdbf63fcff.jpg

2006 Infiniti G35x

Currently has 112,000 miles on it which is more miles than my Fox. My Infiniti still rides like new though. Damn car is a beast in the snow. In "snow" mode, the AWD functions like part-time 4WD at under 10MPH. I swear i can't get that car stuck at all and i've driven through snow deepter than it's ground clearance.

Gonna ride it til it dies and then get another one. The new G37x's are 330HP and rocketships! I've test driven several lately and love them!

pic.php?u=11130S5RAi&i=1124480

I've probably said this before in reply to you, but it's still worth saying! Even my G35 coupe w/o AWD seems impossible to get stuck in the snow, at least while running Blizzaks (even if only in the back). Just like you I routinely trudge through snow higher than its ground clearance and it's never an issue. I've even stopped in such snow, to get out and help people push their FWD cars out from being stuck. It's great!

Blue Oval all the way around -
New 2012 Fusion - sips Gasoline - great seats / stereo / and the purchase price was awesome - costco pricing - 400 - 0% financing + rebates
563624_2915898908762_531979372_n.jpg

This is what I commute back and forth to work on, about 8 miles one way. Mine is a bit different with the lighter wheels and other carbon options. This is a pic' I stole from Orbea's website and is a close enough look to what I have. If I have to drive any distance at all, (over 35 miles one way) then it is the 01' V-6 5-speed stang. If it is just local or just to cruise, then it is the 08' Bullitt.
ZC36TTCC-IR-SIDE-TerraT105_USA.jpg

Attachments

• ZC36TTCC-IR-SIDE-TerraT105_USA.jpg
    ZC36TTCC-IR-SIDE-TerraT105_USA.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 47