whats your favorite thing about????

• Sponsors (?)

Ive only had mine for about 2 months but so far i love everything about it i love the looks the feel and especially the sound, and when first starting it up after letting it sit it sounds like it wants to start up mean haha.

I must say my favorite thing about my mustang though is the feeling when you rev it up to 2500 and drop the clutch and get a big smokey burnout, especially when you have a girl in the passenger seat who has never done a burnout before:nice:

My 68 - I like the stress of my life melting away as I turn the key, and how I don't worry about any of my problems when I'm driving it around on country roads. I also love coming home and messing with it after a bad day at work, it's theraputic.

My 90 - the sound, especially at idle, and that it runs so good and hardly ever gives me a problem, one of the most dependable vehicles I've ever had.

My 04 - the looks first, the sound- just put on a new off road x, and it's a comfy daily driver when it's decent outside, I've been driving my truck lately because of crappy weather.

Rear wheel drive v8 powered stick axle car, with modern amenities. It's getting hard to find such fun to drive vehicles these days. There are faster and better cars out there, but nothing as raw as a 'Stang. This thing will rip the tires loose like nothing when you plant it in second gear, and you FEEL IT!

Not to mention, CHEAP to make fast. (At least, for the 5.0 guys it is)

Love the sound of my car with the Hitech Stage II cams, MAC LTs, VRS catted X and Maganapacks.
Love the thumbs:nice: up I get.
Love how my car looks after a good wax.
Love when my girlfriend says the rumbling of the car turns her on:D and how she loves all the looks we get when cruising around.
Love when my girlfriend is not with me and random hot blond girls in an Explorer on the highway pull up next to me and yell out that's a hot car.
Love the mustang community and the Late Model Mustang club of Connecticut that I belong to. We are the largest mustang club in NewEngland.

Everything about it. Heck, I even like the way the door sounds when it shuts. Does anyone else catch themselves stealing more than a couple glances back at it as you walk away from it?

No tri-ax, but having my MGW sts really makes even casual driving fun. That click as the shifter locks into the next gear, is a cool feeling.

Anyone else love the third/fourth gear feeling in a Mustang, or is it just me? Shifting into fourth at 40 mph and slowly pressing down the throttle on a nice empty road is just such a smooth, tug-along acceleration, and I think it feels awesome! :nice:

i would have to agree with u on the mgw 3rd/4th shift.

My girlfriend hates it when we take my car... :rolleyes: "It's loud, it vibrates, it's loud (did she mention it's loud...)". I just rarely enjoy having her drive me around, so we normally end up in my car, unless I'm driving her little 4-door Civic around town. :shrug:

+1, our civic gets a ton of use. My girlfriend hates every car I have had.