Whats your occupation?

02GTRX

I told an admin to shut up...now I live with the S
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Sep 27, 2004
Just curious to see what most of the stangers on here do for a living...I currently work at Rea Magnet Wire as a manufacturing tech. We make insulated copper wire for electric motors, transformers etc...in guages from 13 to 30awg. However as of april 16 after 7months of paper work and waiting Ive been accepted into the border patrol academy in Artesia,NM...FINALLY!

• Sponsors (?)

Small TV station/cameraman/editor. I have access to tons of professional camera/audio equipment yet I have no videos of my car! Just don't like bringing my work home.

Well, for the time being I am a purchasing manager for a small chemical company but I'm waiting for them to draw up a severance package for me. Not sure what I want to get into next but the petro-chem industry is booming in the Houston area so I shouldn't have a problem finding a job even if it is in procurement again.

I work in Crash Safety for a company that preps and crashes all of Ford Motor Co vehicles. I actually worked for Ford for 28 years and took the buy-out package last year and went to work for the supplier doing basicly the same work. It's neet seeing all the vehicles 2 or more years before they actually get to the public.

:D :D
I work in Crash Safety for a company that preps and crashes all of Ford Motor Co vehicles. I actually worked for Ford for 28 years and took the buy-out package last year and went to work for the supplier doing basicly the same work. It's neet seeing all the vehicles 2 or more years before they actually get to the public.

Any generalities on what the 2010 Mustang looks like? :D