Where Is Everybody???

• Sponsors (?)

I was working on my fiance's Toyota. Which is not a bad car to work on. Seems like the engineers designed it for quick parts replacements. The parts were expensive as HELL!! I kept looking at the register display at AutoZone. I just couldn't figure how 4 struts, 2 balljoints, and 2 tierod ends could come to 632 dollars. I mean it was only like 10 boxes worth of parts. Damn six hundred and thirty two dollars. I mean $632. Crap I could have bought a bunch of stuff for the stang for 632 bucks.

jikelly said:
I was working on my fiance's Toyota. Which is not a bad car to work on. Seems like the engineers designed it for quick parts replacements. The parts were expensive as HELL!! I kept looking at the register display at AutoZone. I just couldn't figure how 4 struts, 2 balljoints, and 2 tierod ends could come to 632 dollars. I mean it was only like 10 boxes worth of parts. Damn six hundred and thirty two dollars. I mean $632. Crap I could have bought a bunch of stuff for the stang for 632 bucks.
Damn, no joke! you could have bought 1 aluminum radiator, or 1 aluminum head, or 1 (for each side) Global West upper control arm. :rlaugh:
I think all the parts are frickin expensive if you're buying th right parts. But your right, I was just giving you a little :stick: