Roush where to find seats?

• Sponsors (?)

sorry i guess i wasnt specific enough; i meant the ones that wouldve been in my car if the option were bought; saleen recaros seem to be very hard to find i was wondering if theres somewhere you guys check semi-regularly and an occasional set pops up here and there (besides eBay). the recaros are cool but isnt the logo in the wrong spot? or can i have saleen stitched on them?
Saleen%20017%20(Small).jpg

SSS281 said:
another question quick...for those cars with the saleen option did they redo the door card with the leather to match the seats like on the earlier s351 cars?

No they did not. 2002 was the first year Saleen did anything with the doors including the painted inserts and S281 carpet insert. This is of course excluding the 87-89 fox body cars.

Did you look at my link above??? Recaro Trend is as close as you are going to get. You can haggle a bit with Seatsource also. Any good upholstry guy can remove the center section of the seat and embroider anything you want in it. Even hooters. :D

Roberts seats are sold.

marcus95 said:
No they did not. 2002 was the first year Saleen did anything with the doors including the painted inserts and S281 carpet insert. This is of course excluding the 87-89 fox body cars.

Did you look at my link above??? Recaro Trend is as close as you are going to get. You can haggle a bit with Seatsource also. Any good upholstry guy can remove the center section of the seat and embroider anything you want in it. Even hooters. :D

Roberts seats are sold.
i checked your link; thanks for the advice. is there any difference between the trends and the saleen seats besides the stitching?